Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the worst thing about NYC Trains?

Hehe, wanna talk about going to the end of the line?

I got on at about 3 last friday morning after the bars.

Mistake 1 - got on 4 train instead of 6

Mistake 2 - fell asleep, wake up at end of line in Bronx

Mistake 3 - get back on 4 train, fall asleep again

Mistake 4 - Wake up at end of line at Bowling Green

Mistake 5 - Get back on 4 train, fall asleep again

Mistake 6 - wake up at end of line in Bronx again

First Good Idea - get off 4 train, onto 6 train one stop away from mine

Get Home - 7 fuckin 30 in the morning

I still can't believe I didn't get robbed. Fuckin drunk asshole that I am.

------------------

http://nastynate.tsx.org

I definately gotta say its walking through queens to catch the 7 train... realizing it isnt running on the weekend and then having to take a fucking cab back to manhattan... and to make matters worse... having a ticket on your car b/c u chose to take the train instead of just driving like any normal person... not that im BITTER or anything :o)

peace out cub scout

Originally posted by evovr6:

Hehe, wanna talk about going to the end of the line?

I still can't believe I didn't get robbed. Fuckin drunk asshole that I am.

LOL cwm27.gif ..i would think that its safe to say that you gotta stop it with the booz cwm31.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Don't even get me started on this one... Ok, lemme tell you about bad luck. I tend to get that once in a while..

Tuesday.. Nice day and all, rainy and shitty outside, I'm still feeling sick and can barely breathe or keep my eyes open. Freezing like hell from the damn fever.. Go to lunch with a friend. Everything I order they do NOT have. EVERYTHING. Not even goddamn HOT TEA.. So ok, I survive through the rest of the day and it's time to go home.

Usually it takes me about an hour to get home. Get on the D train on Rockefeller and get off on Ave. U in Brooklyn. But not that day.. I get on the damn D train on Rockefeller. On W4th they tell everyone to get the fuck off the train coz there was some accident on Broadway-Lafayette and the D line is no longer in service. So I transfer to the F train thinking that I'll take a bus from the station nearest to my house. Yeah right. One stop before mine they tell us to the get the fuck off of that train! Mind you by this time I'm almost passing out. The worst case of fever, nausea, cough, etc etc etc.. It's too far and too freezing outside to walk those 4 extra blocks. So I wait for the next train. Finally it slowly creeps up to the station and everyone gets on. The bus comes fast and at least nothing happened during that 10 minute bus ride.

All in all, it took me 2 hours and 15 minutes to get home that night. It felt like ETERNITY and I literally thought that I was gonna pass out right on the train and just drop dead. I fucking hate those trains..

wow Z you're a trooper.....did you change colors during that ride? cwm9.gif ....at least you sticked it out... not like some of these people get sick and they stop the whole train for them cwm31.gif - if you're too sick to walk you should not be on the train!...but then again ..if its the train that made you sick...agg..i hate the Transit system cwm23.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Getting on the damn train when it's an express and after you get to the next stop they switch it over to a local. I f--king hate that soooooooooooooooooo much!

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Was on the train last night, was funny, a roach was walking around and everyone was scared to step on it.. the ladies and the guys were moving seats and picking up their bags off the floor so the roach won't go inside of it... cwm2.gif

LMAO! Now that's funny! And they say New Yorkers are the TOUGHEST. Bullshit!!!

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 11-16-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

The Smell.

Usually from other people.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

The absolute worst thing about the train is living at the last stop of one (the R). yes, in the morning on the way to work you always get a seat, but on nights and weekends the damn thing turns into a shuttle and I can't escape brooklyn. It once took me 5 trains just to get to Union Square.

haha mysterious i was on that same damn train i think, i just barely caught Q all happy, they tell everyone to get off, then they say to get back on, then they announce there is some problem and the train might be out of service but it ends up working anyways, when it gets to grant street they announce the train is out of service and will be for a long time, turns out some fuck got stuck on the tracks or something and they had to power off everything. Knowing this the fuckers still didnt announce that a stop before where ppl could have actually transfered to another train frown.gif So here I am stuck in middle of china town all lost with no way to get on another train, had to walk to the N line for 10 blocks in shitty cold rainy weather.

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

The Smell.

Usually from other people.

HA HA HA!

cwm2.gif

Sometimes there's a really smelly person, all dirty looking and they are sleeping in the corner or something on the chair. Lets say you are at the end of the car trying to get away from the smell and they that sleeping guy suddenly wakes up and gets off. Then the next stop someone comes on and sits down in that spot where that smelly person was sitting and they have a look of horror on their face when the smell it, but little do they know what was there before them...

ew DEFINITELY the smell!!! one time this hunchback quasimodo look-alike bum got on and he reeked of puke SO badly that i got off the train and waited for the next one!! i didn't even bother with switching cars b/c i was so offended by the stench!!!

------------------

kissing.gif

We all know what's bad about the Subways, but you wanna know what I think is the best thing? The guy who thinks he's Michael Jackson!!!!! Always fuckin dancing like him. Moonwalk, etc... voice, holy shit the guy doesn't even have headphones on. cwm24.gifcwm27.gifcwm24.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

I'll tell you...

Rude people who will run you over to get a seat.

People who don't let you get off the train, before they start plowing in.

Big ass people who know they can't fit into that middle seat, but will try to squeeze in anyway, thereby causing the person on the end to have one butt cheek on the seat. "I don't think so", is what I tell them, if they try that crap next to me!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com