Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Share Your Tongue Technique

MysticRain

when giving head i like to start at the base of the cock, lick the balls, take each one in my mouth, then work my way up with my tongue, gently suck the head, take more and more of the cock into my mouth then deep throat it all of a sudden, swirl my tongue around it as i'm working it out of my mouth...repeat :swallow:

when giving head i like to start at the base of the cock, lick the balls, take each one in my mouth, then work my way up with my tongue, gently suck the head, take more and more of the cock into my mouth then deep throat it all of a sudden, swirl my tongue around it as i'm working it out of my mouth...repeat :swallow:

I like to start off with a lot of teasing and very lightly licking the hood of her clit, kinda like saying hi wanna come out and play. (It's also good to find out how sensitive her clit is cause some women can't really take much hard licking and sucking.)Then pull back her hood exposing her lil button and give it some lovin... at this point I dont think it matters too much about technique, you just have to enjoy what you're doing and pay attention to what is turning her on... you have to test the waters and find out if she likes her clit sucked or not cause every girl is dif. Dont just assume they like it.

Yaknow Ive also like having her clit in my mouth or edge of my lips even and hmmm... the vibrations will tickle her a bit.

and dont forget to finger her with the come hither motion.

:drool:

I'm glad I'm not at work as I read that. I love the "deep throat it all of a sudden" and the rest of the description.

Eating pussy if the best. Fucking is great but it's the foreplay leading to the fucking that is extrordinary.

I enjoy for the girl to sit on my face as if 69ing...I like to hold on to that ass and pull her into me. Licking up and down the full length of their lips and sucking on eack of them for a while....then making my tongue hard and fucking them w/ it. At the same time I'm just squeezing and fondeling their ass.