Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Share Your Tongue Technique

MysticRain

Guest gabo
What is your techinique that seems to work best when going down on a girl?
I like to start off with a lot of teasing and very lightly licking the hood of her clit, kinda like saying hi wanna come out and play. (It's also good to find out how sensitive her clit is cause some women can't really take much hard licking and sucking.)Then pull back her hood exposing her lil button and give it some lovin... at this point I dont think it matters too much about technique, you just have to enjoy what you're doing and pay attention to what is turning her on... you have to test the waters and find out if she likes her clit sucked or not cause every girl is dif. Dont just assume they like it.

Yaknow Ive also like having her clit in my mouth or edge of my lips even and hmmm... the vibrations will tickle her a bit.

and dont forget to finger her with the come hither motion.

i love it so much. i can't wait to have my girlfriend sprawled in front of me...her creamy white thighs spread wide for me to get in there, knees in the air, chest heaving...awaiting that first contact, the feel of my breath soft on her clit...that first lick, all the waty from the bottom up to the top...tasting those first sweet drops of her, lubricating the clit, lapping at that beautiful hole, wanting to drink all her juices in...spreading her lips apart, allowing her clit to be fully exposed, gently sucking on the lips, drawing each one into my mouth and tugging softly...now fully open, that pink!...at first alternating between tonguing her hole, and kissing and sucking her clit, as it swells and throbs...my chin soaked from her...grabbing two handfuls of ass, and bringing it up to me, arching her back...letting her down, so my hands are free to explore the rest of her...

i'll write more later. i just gave myself a hard on

Sucking dick: I start by gently licking the tip, making my way down, down to the balls, then i suck on them making my way back up, then i deep throat the cock and flick my tongue ring at the tip of the balls............

Eating pussy: Start by slowly licking the clit, then run my tongue between her folds, the tongue fuck her while rubbing her clit.........

Sucking dick: I start by gently licking the tip, making my way down, down to the balls, then i suck on them making my way back up, then i deep throat the cock and flick my tongue ring at the tip of the balls............

not bad....

and the ending??? swallow, spit, or facial?