Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Share Your Tongue Technique

MysticRain

Don't be afraid to ask, and don't be afraid of the trick either. You suck on an Altoid, which is a very strong breath mint if you don't know, or suck on 3 or 4 of them at once to make it even better. It makes your mouth and tongue chilled and extra sensitive to sensation, kind of like after eating a York Peppermint Patty but better. Then you give your man a blowjob, and it makes the blowjob for him even more incredible. During the blowjob, take his cock out of your mouth and blow on it. That's right, blow on it, blow up the length and around the head, and as your breath hits his chilled and sensitized cock it gives a rush of more pleasure on the area where your breath hits it, like giving a blowjob without even using your tongue. And the blowjob itself is more intense because of the sensation caused by the Altoids. It works on her the same way pretty much, if the guy does it to her after an Altoids sucking.

i got question

any of you girls ever had one of them vibrating/rotating tongue bolts used in you b4 in oral sex :P

i have heard they meant to be alrite AND i was going to get my tongue repierced (had to take out last time for certain reason) and yeh thinking of getting one of them vibrating ones for the hell of it :P

Ahhh the joys of eating pussy...

First off you gotta tease. Get them wet before you dive in. Don't go straight for her clit. Kiss her inner thighs, gently suck her lips into your mouth. Lightly kiss around her naval. You want her to be begging inside. Mix it up a little. Start gently licking her clit. But dont spoil her. When she starts to moan continue to tease outside of her lips. Gently rub her lower stomach with the tips of your fingers. Then when she starts to get all crazy lick her clit some more. Then get a little suction on her clit and lick it while your suction is still applied. Pay attention to her all over her area. Dont always focus on just her clit. That is until she is ready to cum. Get a finger in there and find her G-Spot flick your finger inside like you are telling someone to come over. Have her play with her tits while you are down there. Get her to act all nasty. I have learned that a woman has a better orgasm when they feel nasty. When you feel they are approaching orgasm and you dont want them to come yet. Do not stop completely cause sometimes you cannot get them back to that point. But change up a little bit. Continue to lick the clit while applying different amounts of pressure. Lick her lips lick the area between her pussy and her ass. Make sure you build up her orgasm slowly. And when you have reached her point of no return keep sucking in the clit ( Note some womens clits are more sensitive than others so they cant take to much suction ) When her hips clinch the sides of your head and she starts bucking all over. Hopfully you have half decent lungs and dont pass out from suffacation. And dont try to stop her hips from rotating. Hold on for the ride till she is all done. When she is complete slowly tease your way back up her naval, stomach, chest, and start to kiss her while inserting your finger between your lips and hers and share the taste together.

:licker: I'm Hungry :licker:

If she is anal, and like to have herself licked there as well. It is a whole new ball game.

Ahhh the joys of eating pussy...

First off you gotta tease. Get them wet before you dive in. Don't go straight for her clit. Kiss her inner thighs, gently suck her lips into your mouth. Lightly kiss around her naval. You want her to be begging inside. Mix it up a little. Start gently licking her clit. But dont spoil her. When she starts to moan continue to tease outside of her lips. Gently rub her lower stomach with the tips of your fingers. Then when she starts to get all crazy lick her clit some more. Then get a little suction on her clit and lick it while your suction is still applied. Pay attention to her all over her area. Dont always focus on just her clit. That is until she is ready to cum. Get a finger in there and find her G-Spot flick your finger inside like you are telling someone to come over. Have her play with her tits while you are down there. Get her to act all nasty. I have learned that a woman has a better orgasm when they feel nasty. When you feel they are approaching orgasm and you dont want them to come yet. Do not stop completely cause sometimes you cannot get them back to that point. But change up a little bit. Continue to lick the clit while applying different amounts of pressure. Lick her lips lick the area between her pussy and her ass. Make sure you build up her orgasm slowly. And when you have reached her point of no return keep sucking in the clit ( Note some womens clits are more sensitive than others so they cant take to much suction ) When her hips clinch the sides of your head and she starts bucking all over. Hopfully you have half decent lungs and dont pass out from suffacation. And dont try to stop her hips from rotating. Hold on for the ride till she is all done. When she is complete slowly tease your way back up her naval, stomach, chest, and start to kiss her while inserting your finger between your lips and hers and share the taste together.

:licker: I'm Hungry :licker:

If she is anal, and like to have herself licked there as well. It is a whole new ball game.

so what r u doin tonight? :lickit::woah::licker:;)