Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M A GRANDPA!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!

My Chinchillas finally had a baby!!! What were guys thinking? Anyway, after a year of watching the Discovery Channel come to life in my Apt. they finally got it right!!! Anyway, for those of you that are wondering what a Chin is, it's like a cross between a rabbit and a squirrel, they have extremely soft fur that assholes make coats out of, A coat could run up tp $40,000, they are as smart as squirrels and they originate from the Andes Mnts. Very loving creatures and very easy to maintain. Here are some pics:

My male looks like this:

white_chin.jpg

The female is darker than this:

standard_grey.jpg

And the baby looks like the one on the right:

babies.gif

I'm a proud GRANDPAPPY!!!!! cwm27.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

[This message has been edited by ricfutures (edited 11-16-2000).]

Originally posted by iliana:

DO you have any to sell??? I am soo prinitng out these pics..they're fucking awesome.

DO you have any to sell?

-iliana

cwm7.gif

I most likely will get rid of the baby in about 6 weeks when it's ready to be on it's own. The female that I have maybe next if she doesn't produce the color strain that I'm looking for. My male is the White one and I am trying to get a white one with a dark nose and a dark feet. The female that I have is a Black mosaic. Black face with dark grey body and white under belly. I will let you know ASAP what happens. If you want to come to my place to see them PM me. I live in Manhattan.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Originally posted by ricfutures:

I most likely will get rid of the baby in about 6 weeks when it's ready to be on it's own. The female that I have maybe next if she doesn't produce the color strain that I'm looking for. My male is the White one and I am trying to get a white one with a dark nose and a dark feet. The female that I have is a Black mosaic. Black face with dark grey body and white under belly. I will let you know ASAP what happens. If you want to come to my place to see them PM me. I live in Manhattan.

Dude...you sound like one of those mad professor scientists...trying to create a FrankenCHIN...

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by bungee:

Dude...you sound like one of those mad professor scientists...trying to create a FrankenCHIN...

MUAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! LOL... wolfgang.gif

------------------

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, i need to come over and see those little things....do they take dust baths??? do they squeak? are they friendly????? do they run / hop really fast???? i need to know all these thing. won't you be sad to see get rid of the mom? are they hard to look after and can you potty train them?? (don't laugh b/c i trained my guinea-pig when i was a kid) and what else do i want to know???? i want to see them, oh god, you've got me all crazy, i love chinchilla....what do they eat?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!