Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I've had it up to here!!

the420honey

I am a waitress at a shitty restaurant called Flanigans, and I work with two bitter assholes, one is an aged woman whom I like to call the witch, and the other is a short, fat, ex-marine, english-fuck. I get no respect, the english bastard likes to say perverted things to all the girls and I refuse to take it anymore. Please excuse me while I vent...

I just got home from work about an hour ago which was 6:27pm. I went in to work at 10. I'm so sick of all the bullshit that I have to put up with from my managers. They give us no respect and they expect me to respect them. Today one of the managers thought that I didn't order something, but he just didn't see it on the check, so he takes it upon himself to tell me to go send a check for it, meanwhile I'm trying to get the check to show him that I did, and he pushed my hand out of the way. First of all, keep your damn hands off me, second, read the fucking check. The general manager was standing right there and didn't say shit. I didn't get an apology or nothing, just the managers joking about how I came to the back to prove them wrong. Damn right!! He was real quick to bitch at me because he "assumed" I had made a mistake. I can't fucking wait to quit, I'm going to leave them so fucked when I leave just because I get no respect.

Trish

hahhaha holy shit, that takes me back to my chili's days.

yes i too am the waitress,

CORPARTE SUCKS....

since you live in miami where weather is nice all year long,

waitress in a club house @ a golf course..

i did that here ( my x bf's best freind got me the job)

tottally diffrent , everyones laid back ,cool, plus i made triple now then what i did then, worked during the day, it was great, now its end of season for me, so it sucks...

but seriously, waitress jobs are a dime a dozen,

get the fuck out of flanigans while you can,

get a better job at a 5 star resturant, your worth more,

i know EXACTLY what your talking about... :)

I told myself I would never work in a restaurant again, but then I ended up at flanigans. I'm gonna go check out this really high class martini bar where supposedly the bartenders make like 900 a night. I'm not old enough to be a bartender, but I'm sure the little cocktail waitresses make some good money. I really need to focus more on school and startind modeling cause I sure as fuck am not going to end up like the bitter old chicks that wasted there life working in restaurants.

Yup. Sounds like it's time for a change. I've never understood why people stay with a shitty job for so long (not you in particular, but people in general, it is a trend I see all the time). There's so many out there, especially of the waitress type, that there is no reason to put up with BS. If the American worker would just stand up and stop taking all the shit, this country would be a WAY better place.

But, do this. put in your 2 weeks notice. No reason to get a black mark on your record just because THEY are assholes. You've put up with it this long, you can make it 2 more weeks. Plus, it gives you time to look while you still have a paycheck. I promise you that you will be happy you did. Not today, but in the future.

Guest saleen351

In the back of the resturant, there is a legal poster by law that has to be displayed. It tells you your rights and the laws surrouding your employment there. Read the poster, get a copy, then go to their headquarters.

BTW, we use to go to Pirana Pats, which is owned by Flaningins, and it sucks ass.. Only the 1/4 decks are worth going to...