Fog Feels Like

59°F

UV Index: 1 Low

Dew Point: 57°F

Humidity: 94%

Visibility: 1.5 miles

Pressure: 29.86 inches and falling

Wind: From the South at 8 mph

i love that feels like shit, why not just say its 20 degrees if it feels like 20 degrees... heres some coke but it tastes like sprite... just tell me its sprite man...

enjoy it because soon everything will be frozen & dead.

i hate the cold :D

its about 70 here today

69°F

Fair Feels Like

69°F

UV Index: 3 Moderate

Dew Point: 53°F

Humidity: 57%

Visibility: 10.0 miles

Pressure: 29.95 inches and falling

Wind: From the West Southwest at 8 mph

I have always said that there is no other place I would rather live then New England in the fall. You realy can't beat it. Living here all my life I love all the seasons. I love to bored and ride my bike. I work alot on cars and love to work outside. You can do it all here. It's all about taking the good with the bad.

Today was such a beautiful day, it was 73 degrees!

What a tease tho, I miss summer :(

same here. today was soooooooo nice. not sure why yesterday couldnt have been anything like this!! walking around yesterday all day with my pants soaked up to my knees was pretty sucky! :D

I have always said that there is no other place I would rather live then New England in the fall. You realy can't beat it. Living here all my life I love all the seasons. I love to bored and ride my bike. I work alot on cars and love to work outside. You can do it all here. It's all about taking the good with the bad.

Absolutely :aright::cool:

Everyone has different tastes thou. My bro moved to Florida cuz he loves warm weather (but then he;ll also have to deal with hurricanes and old people)

Hey, you board? there's quite a bit of snowboarders on here. Let's seriously get a trip going this season :bounce: :bounce:

i think i'm taking this weather to the extreme tho... i've been walking around the city in tank tops and short skirts and whatnot acting like it's july - people are walking around with scarves and winter coats... i love the looks i've been getting on the bus going to school and home... people think i'm freakin nuts :laugh2: