Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix!

just got back, the corwd sucked, it was horrible. From the second i walked in the vibe was all wrong. "tuff" guys pushing people around. Girls being bitches. I was walking up the stairs and some girl had the NERVE to say, uh honey..your going in the wrong direction, this is for VIP only, and i dont see you wearing a bracelet like me and my girls. EWWW..i left after 20 min. I should have known better. Tonight is the night where all the people who rarely go clubbing, actually go out to places just because "its avalon" or whatever. I couldnt even enjoy the amazing music by felix. CROWD SUCKED. thing is , ive been going to avalon every weekend for the past month, and ive been having a great time. Tonight i looekd around and i felt pathetic..seeing those fat shit trannis spanking each other and all that other shit that made the whole club go to shit..grr i thought it was a sure thing, but apparently i was wrong, avalon got played out WAYYY too fast. Came home, smoked ajoint and wrote this reply. 2marrow if im up for itt, i'll start a thread for how much NYC sucked this halloween. Almost got attacked by an insane hobo(literally..not in the funny ha ha way) people were puking everywhere....i saw like 300 fights etc etc. Halloween kicks ass, but this year it left a horrible taste in my mouth.

im going to go smoke again, hopefully this will make sense in the morning

shouldda went to crobar the girl were A-fuckin-mazing holy shit.. i had a great time boris didnt really sucky like i expected it to be he actually had me moving from the biggining.soo many hot girls as nurses.. and all kinds of crazy shit.sorry to hear avalon sucked.. that place has sucked after Mauro picotto spun there.

CROWD SUCKED

i concur!! they were absolutely horrible, horrible BO and stinky motherfVckers everywhere!! my girl was harrassed a zillion times & her friend too couldnt even enjoy themselves!!! no where to really dance & people just standing around watching the ceiling & shit... some wasted foreign dude wearing an american flag towel around his waist as his costume, sitting on the 2nd story ledge looking over !!! what a fvckin retard & he looked like he was going to end his misery on this planet afterall by jumping into the crowd!! i was about to congradulate him & thank him so he could finally get out of my girl's face!!!

On a good note, Felix rocked it & was on totally on point last night!! wow Music was great but crowd was just not into for some reason.. saw the same effect when tall paul and sandra collins were there.. almost like crowd didnt realize dope loud music in the club... what gives ???

And what was with the firemen??? isaw that dripping AC duct when i first got there, then it was smoking or some shit ??? no clue

A few notables :::

Watching cars go by intro was dope w/ Loose caboose

Silver Screen Shower Scene

pink floyd we dont need no education !!! r0cked

nirvana LITHIUM

and many other dope tracks

peace........

crowd deff was not what i expected

way too crowded

and the firemen, ha, you know

strobe lights, and a siren, music turns off, most people dont realise is the fire alarm going off, no one seemed to care. Originally i thought this one guy had a great fireman costume but then i realised those firetrucks outside also brought fireman, i was hangin out by the airduct, that dripped ice and smoked, whatever

crowd was not controlled, saw a rediculous amount of fights, got many drinks spilt on me,finally by midpoint int he night i got a group of liek 10 friends and we chilled on the back platform...every 3 minutes though i was telling a different ethnicity to not touch my female friends and that they werent interested, sadly though they didnt get the point

it seemed as though alot of cd's were being mixed through the night also then compared to records and the beats didnt hold strong through the late night

Nirvana song was AWESOME, if anyone could let me know the name of that track and the pink floyd one that`d be great

opening dj and felix did play a couple of the same tracks though also

the crowd last night did suck, so many things that could of made the night great like Felix droping some mad beats, just way to many people, and it totally did stink of BO in the main room. Goes to show you how people can screw up good things. The stage had a make-shift bathroom set up, I guess for the show, that I never got to see if it even went on. Around 3am, guys were just pissing in to the toliet thats on the stage, and it was not like just one guy, four different guys in a matter of 20 mins were over there taking leaks........jeez, if your not house broke, dont come to the club. It was wicked gross last night with the crowd. Around 4:00 am when some people finally left, it was a great time to get in and just dance, but it seems like thats always the best time. An avalon really needs to get rid of those blocks in the middle of the dance floor, it really takes up too much space, and there is not alot of space to being with. An the drag queens, well some of them are down right nasty, and not just by the way that they look, but they have mad attitude. I have been going to Avalon for a while now, and it was much better over the summer then it has been recently. As for the "fire" I knew it was an alarm, but did not know what set it off. Anywho go Felix really hot set last night.

An Keough the Pink Floyd song that was peformed was THE WALL.

okay what the fuck!! that crowd was SO AGGRESSIVE!!!! did u guys see the absolute BRAWL on the main floor, like a litttle before 3am? THat was fucking wack. everyone was all up on each other the whole night that was TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! and when the mixer blew and the fire alarm went off.. omg i was so fuckin scared. im glad everyone was wasted by then becuz i was the first one at the exit door ready to get the fuck out of there if there was a problem. after that i stayed by the exit all night cuz that stuff scares me!!!

Felix's set was really sick i loved lithium of course, and the pink floyd track.. and i loved all the funky house he was spinning towards like 4am. heheh the michael jackson track was hot!

honestly i had more fun when i left the club but i guess that might just be me =P fun halloween i loved dancing around with fairy wings on

i missed my boyfriend oldtimer tho im sorry he had to go to spirit and not bring me but im glad he got wasted and fell over.

ye i noticed all that negative stuff too, but i was so drunk i didnt care and it didnt bother me.

i had a great time

i didnt know there was a bathroom on stage was it real or was it fake?

cuz if i knew it was there..... :peeleft:

i pissed in the corner of the court yard where the smoking section is

It was my friend's Bday and we got trashed together. I had a great time spinning on Halloween with Felix.

I did however suffer a MAJOR setback. There were WAY too many people in the DJ booth and when I sobered up I tried to get as many people as I could out. SOMEONE HOWEVER STOLE MY CD BOOK!!!! There were over 80 CDs in there with priceless music that cannot be replaced. I'm going to take it as a loss since no one in their right minds would ever return a CD book with goodies in it like that. I am still fuming over this and any info on my CDs would be appreciated although I doubt I'll ever see them again. I was all smiles the entire evening until this happened.

Someone out there has my music. If you'd be so kind as to return it to me, I'd be forever grateful......

Eddie Lee

i got into the dj booth of avalon in the begining

the opening dj eddie lee

was mad wasted

he was falling over in the booth and shit

i duno how he was able to even play

it was funny lol

hmmm... we rolled in around 2/2:30am and avalon was stuffed like a thanksgiving day turkey... line outside was wrapped around the corner...

it was so humid inside my camera was fogging up... i couldn't believe how many people they let in...

all in all, my friends and i had a good time because we got there and smashed some drinks down and did our thing... no problems with anyone, just a good time

It was my friend's Bday and we got trashed together. I had a great time spinning on Halloween with Felix.

I did however suffer a MAJOR setback. There were WAY too many people in the DJ booth and when I sobered up I tried to get as many people as I could out. SOMEONE HOWEVER STOLE MY CD BOOK!!!! There were over 80 CDs in there with priceless music that cannot be replaced. I'm going to take it as a loss since no one in their right minds would ever return a CD book with goodies in it like that. I am still fuming over this and any info on my CDs would be appreciated although I doubt I'll ever see them again. I was all smiles the entire evening until this happened.

Someone out there has my music. If you'd be so kind as to return it to me, I'd be forever grateful......

Eddie Lee

wow man thas really fuked up

i am sorry this hapened

can u get avalon to reimburse u for it?

cuz it is their fault in a way cuz the dj booth had no security and any one could walk in and out

they should keep it more strict next time

i know i am speaking against myself here cuz i was one of those people who just walked in and out but when shit gets stolen thas super fuked up

oh ye and i didnt see anyone taking it

im so annoyed, i lovedd avalon..but with the stupid trannies..and the less desirable crowd going...im started to HATE it with a passion. It has great music..and thats what counts, but i feel that something just isnt right anymore.....but i guess that happens at big clubs. Pitty, that was my spot of choice for sat nights. NOT ANYMORE..NO WAY ANYTIME SOON AT LEAST.

ouch, that really sucks dude. that dj booth really is like a revolving door, anyone can just get in there. watch your shit in the future, shady ass people around apparently.

maybe another reason for having vinyl around, i wanna see someone try to steal my crate, they'd break their back first, haha.

Eddie Lee

I was on the dance stage when that huge ass fight broke out, all of a sudden a crowd of people just got pushed right out the doors, and a huge opening in the dance floor emerged. I hope anyone one who was not involed with that fight did not get hurt.

Eddie, that sucks about your cds man, some people are just a bunch of animals! I hope someone comes clean about that.........doubt it, but I hope so.......Avalon should have someone watching your door man..............Protect the djs.

Wah Wah Wah

Boo Hoo Hoo

The Crowd Was Awful!!!

I Hate Drag Queens!!!!

I Hate Asians!!!!

I Hate Stinky B.o.!!!!

Wah Wah Wah

Boo Hoo Hoo

Shaddup You Whiny Overindulged Cunts!!!!

Bitch Bitch Bitch,

Nag Nag Nag

Cry Cry Cry

All You Bitches Do Is Get On This Website And Complain About How Bad Nightlife Is!!!

Shaddup And Do Something About If You Don't Like It So Much!!!!

Start Promoting Your Own Parties, Ny Always Needs New & Good Nightlife!!!!

If Your Not Part Of The Solution, You Are A Part Of The Problem!!!

So Quit Your Bitchin....and Do Something!!!!