Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talkin to this chick

nekokaburi

she started messaging me a lil while ago, and we're talking (naturally) about sex...

she says she likes it rough. she likes a guy to tie her up then have his way with her, take what he wants...

i start jokin around and say 'what if he wants to take pics?'

well, she doesnt like the camera idea (dont blame her really, neither do i)

but she said that she'd get mad, but she wouldnt do anything about it

apparently getting mad makes her horny...

wtf? i dont care if someone's in the middle of giving me head, if i get pissed off, show's over, know what i mean?

but she says that she just loves 'mad sex'

think i'm gonna like this one, she's weird

i used to date a guy who was into role playing, tying me up didnt do much for me. now handcuffs i'm all for :bounce: and the pics i dont even have a problem with...but being horny when i'm mad, dont even look at me or talk to me much less touch me when i'm mad........ :gang:

werd. what's crazy is that out of the bed she is a super shy, reclusive, and quiet type person. But in the bed she's a fucking maniac. Good sex until it got all wierd and shit. But the first couple times was quit nice, different and she can suck a cock like pro.

she says she likes hair pullin, spankin, that sort of stuff

i might go find out sometime soon ^_^ never tried rough sex before, really... figure i should try it at least once

oh dude youre missing out....Mostly the only time my bf will actually be rough is when weve been drinking, I think its because when hes sober he thinks hes gonna hurt me, which he wont but I htink in a way he feels bad. And for what therunner said about how his ex was really shy and reclusive outside of the bedroom, well thats usually how it is, because thats the one area they can be wild. And also Im the same kinda way where i like to be "degraded" in bed, I certainly dont want to be called a relative or anything crazy like that...but yeah it kinda turns me on when I get called things like a bitch or a dirty whore things like that....but just mostly when Ive been drinking, some is okay when Im sober though :) everyones different i guess on what turns them on in bed. It could also be the total opposite too, like the sensual tender sex as well....Just all depends on mah mood :D

oh dude youre missing out....Mostly the only time my bf will actually be rough is when weve been drinking, I think its because when hes sober he thinks hes gonna hurt me, which he wont but I htink in a way he feels bad. And for what therunner said about how his ex was really shy and reclusive outside of the bedroom, well thats usually how it is, because thats the one area they can be wild. And also Im the same kinda way where i like to be "degraded" in bed, I certainly dont want to be called a relative or anything crazy like that...but yeah it kinda turns me on when I get called things like a bitch or a dirty whore things like that....but just mostly when Ive been drinking, some is okay when Im sober though :) everyones different i guess on what turns them on in bed. It could also be the total opposite too, like the sensual tender sex as well....Just all depends on mah mood :D

Calling a girl whore and shit like that in bed is kinda degrading, but she wanted far more than that. She wanted to be BEAT. She wanted some MAX HARDCORE kinda lovin' and I just aint down with that shit.

Calling a girl whore and shit like that in bed is kinda degrading, but she wanted far more than that. She wanted to be BEAT. She wanted some MAX HARDCORE kinda lovin' and I just aint down with that shit.

I have a friend where when we would hang out with these guys shed tell em that she liked to be "hit". Of course she was drunk when shed say this, and I think she just meant maybe a slap or some hair pullin or somethin like that....but....they would be drunk too and one time one of the guys actually took it to that level and he actually hit her. The next morning she had a bruised lip and a black eye, it was noooo good. I mean sure she said that she liked to be hit but I couldnt actually believe this guys took it that far, as to truy HIT her....I was severly pissed cause these guys were supposed to be our friends (more or less fuck buddies, but still...) and I had slept with one of the same guys and he had almost tried some shit like that with me and I told him staright up Id kick his nuts if he tried some shit like that with me....

I have a friend where when we would hang out with these guys shed tell em that she liked to be "hit". Of course she was drunk when shed say this, and I think she just meant maybe a slap or some hair pullin or somethin like that....but....they would be drunk too and one time one of the guys actually took it to that level and he actually hit her. The next morning she had a bruised lip and a black eye, it was noooo good. I mean sure she said that she liked to be hit but I couldnt actually believe this guys took it that far, as to truy HIT her....I was severly pissed cause these guys were supposed to be our friends (more or less fuck buddies, but still...) and I had slept with one of the same guys and he had almost tried some shit like that with me and I told him staright up Id kick his nuts if he tried some shit like that with me....

werd. Name calling, "gentle" hair pulling, occasional ass slap and nipple twisting is all in good fun. But hitting a girl is beyond me, even if she asks for it. This girl I am talking about wanted me to pull her hair and I was like, "okay" then I started and she kept wanting me to pull harder, next thing you know, I got a fist full of hair and this crazy bitch is twitching on the bed in complete ecstacy and I thnk she's having exorsistic seizures with the devil and shit. Crazy bitch. That was the one and only time we had sex.