Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, your first time...

nekokaburi

After about 3 years of having sex, just recently it started to not feel uncomfortable!!! Takes a while. NOw it feels kinda good, but not orgasm good yet. Hopefully soon I will get the big O from sex alone!! What do you think ladies? Did it take you a while to cum from sex?

does it hurt? and how much? (compare it to something)

one of the girls is still a virgin, she says cuz she's scared of the pain.

hell yeah it hurt! Just like someone else said, I cant think of anything to compare it to....and for the longest time it hurt...It didnt start feeling good up until about 2 years ago...so for about 2 1/2 years it was a lil uncomfortable. And yeah guys if a girl hasnt had sex for awhile it does get sore after a lil bit of time....It does retract....That why when people think youll be loose after having a kid, theyre wrong, it does go back to reg size, the only thing that keeps it loosened is repeated sex....Dont worry Im not saying girls who have sex a lot are loose...that all depends on a lot of diff factors :0)

my first time sucked! It didnt work the first time actually so we had to keep trying and trying till it broke. It took more than a week of trying and It hurt every time till it finally broke. It was terrible. Thank god you only have to go through that once