Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....done........my new whip......

phatman

tanks.....chevy can go suck my dick......once i told them i was getting a saab they acted like complete pricks.......six years of loyalty forgotten in a heartbeat.....i cant wait to get this car........pirelli tires, yo.....gotta avoid them potholes in nyc.......maybe it's time to start using the bus system from union city......lol

...turning that bad boy in when i get the saab....the whole reason i'm doing this is because theyre allowing me to get out of my current lease without any penalties......car has a 45k allowance up till april......i'm already at 43k....lol.....

Awesssssome car. Good choice.

If I remember correctly, this is the model that got the highest safety rating for a sedan EVER tested in North America. :rock:

....yesh......theyre going to start using that more in the ads.......no real negatives about this car.......i wouldve liked satellite radio and blue tooth technology but i'll get over it........

magnified_93sedan_linear.jpg

....pick her up wed night.......damn i wish i had the money for the aero....lmao

bombom~! you wont be let down, schweet ride... throw a chip in that bitch... "take the restrictor plate off to free up some ponies.. but keep that on the downlow, this puppys not exactly street legal~!"

will-ferrell.jpg