Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bikini

amyscottsdale

i dont like her. not saying she is bad looking but here are the things that i find off about her:

#1. her face looks too "done", her nose is too small, similar to jackos or joan rivers

#2. her nipples are TOO small (never thought i would say that cuz i tend to like smaller ones but not THAT small)

#3. her boobs are touching (look-up: symmastia)

#4. roast beef

wow as far as i can remember you have consistently ripped apart every picture or pictures that have been posted on this forum. and you don't just say that you don't like how she looks, you have four little bullet points, haha, incredible.

i voice my opinion...she's hot. and that "roast beef" looks delicious.

wow as far as i can remember you have consistently ripped apart every picture or pictures that have been posted on this forum. and you don't just say that you don't like how she looks, you have four little bullet points, haha, incredible.

somebitch only likes the pics that i post ;)

get out of here.. the past few girls posted i thought were hot. this one i dont like. ;)

i dont like her. not saying she is bad looking but here are the things that i find off about her:

#1. her face looks too "done", her nose is too small, similar to jackos or joan rivers

#2. her nipples are TOO small (never thought i would say that cuz i tend to like smaller ones but not THAT small)

#3. her boobs are touching (look-up: symmastia)

#4. roast beef

I don't like her either

ya know CP bitches gotta stop posting pics of other nekid chicks and just post up pics of their own damn selves half nekid or nekid, or some girl on girl shit you wannabe bi/lezzies

and some of these hot CP dudes need to start at least posting pics of themselves with their shits off.

i like the picture of her fingering her ass.

LogiKandReasoN is right on the money, find me a guy who wouldn't hit that shit given the opportunity.

Exactly, and I'd also like to see, like whatshisface above your post said, some pics of the girls on this board, decked out in that shit, making those poses and come off looking half as good. Real women have flaws, and I accept (and kinda like) that. I'd be willing to be though, even with airbrushing, the girls here couldn't pull it off.

But its sooo easy to be a critic.

She is hot but this is the internet and its all about fantasy so if there is any inperfection in a girl people will find it and point it out, especialy other girls.

I fucking hate that goddamn 'fantasy' excuse. These bitches need to put up or shut the fuck up. Either that, or don't complain when guys make offhand comments about the way they look, because they het hella pissed when its done to them.