Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George W. Bush wins re-election

digital7

It's official:

Kerry called Cokehead Bush to concede.

This coke stuff is such a non-issue. Even if it is ALL true, President Bush is obvously a changed man.

Clintons pot use(I didnt inhale)was a non-issue to me as well.

Seriously, its time to start putting the election behind us and working for a better United States.

it's pretty much over. unfortunately I see the next four years, as further dividing the country. it would be great if Bush could bring the country together, but I’m not very sure he has the ability to do that. this was a bitter and nasty campaign. one which I’m inclined to believe will take people sometime to get over, if in fact they do at all.

lets try to be optimistic and hope that things get better....i dont like him but i think bush had a solid win last night and now after 4 years hes a legitimate president ,i just want the country to get back on track so we can have a strong economy and we can try to control terrorism.

also i want all the bitches to eat box :)

thank you,have a good day

lets try to be optimistic and hope that things get better....i dont like him but i think bush had a solid win last night and now after 4 years hes a legitimate president ,i just want the country to get back on track so we can have a strong economy and we can try to control terrorism.

also i want all the bitches to eat box :)

thank you,have a good day

:lol3::laugh::laugh:

Too bad the rest of the state couldn't follow South Florida's lead. Go figure that the most cosmopolitan, educated, sophisticated part of the state would be on Kerry's side. I think that was the trend for the rest of the country too. For some reason I think this country loves idiots.

Too bad the rest of the state couldn't follow South Florida's lead. Go figure that the most cosmopolitan, educated, sophisticated part of the state would be on Kerry's side. I think that was the trend for the rest of the country too. For some reason I think this country loves idiots.

:rofl:

This is one of the funniest things I have read on here in awhile. Hilarious.

It's the idiots that chose the idiot. :D

Quite Literally!!!!!

Kerry won with the educated, more aware percent of the population... (be it in SoFL, New England, California, etc...)

Bush, well... he got the rest of the ignorant folk :screwy: ; which is sad to admit, but is most of the american population....

Def not a good day today.

.- :splat:

You are right to say that academics are left wing types. Thats what happens when you spend all day in the library. When you live in reality, a somewhat more conservative view of the world develops.

As for "idiots" supporting Bush, do really think the upper middle class and upper class are Democrat? Time to start doing some research kids. People who make bank dont want to give earnings away to tax increases that fund undeserving dregs on welfare and bs social programs. You guys are delusional. It is unreal the conclusions you arrive at on a daily basis w/ zero factual backup.

Every guy in my office making $300k+ a year(not yet for me unfortunately) voted for Bush. Unscientific sample, but nearly everyone in the field of commercial real estate is a supporter of Bush for economic reasons. Are these guys idiots? If sucess in business is any measure, I would say no.

Also, notice what the stock mkt has done today. Its up because the money movers know that the consistency this reelection will provide is good for our economy.

I hate to tell you this but the "high and mighty we are smarter than the conservatives" bullshit just doesnt play anymore. It also pushes the country farther apart. I am tired of harping on this today, but its time to let go. Kerry is about to give his concession speech. Listen to it and then lets move on for the good of the US.

it's pretty much over. unfortunately I see the next four years, as further dividing the country. it would be great if Bush could bring the country together, but I’m not very sure he has the ability to do that. this was a bitter and nasty campaign. one which I’m inclined to believe will take people sometime to get over, if in fact they do at all.

It's gonna be real hard for him to bring us all together again. On the way to the elections, I have evaluated the role of this president in the state of the world right now, I have looked at the attitude he takes on accepting change -for better or worse-, I have really seen his true stance on the major issues, and I am more convinced than ever, that this guy needed to GO!

Now, another 4 years will pass, and who knows how much further into shitcountry is this world gonna end up in... How much more damage will we make to the planet, how much more will we taint and hurt our image as world leaders, example-setters and even worse yet, our peace-keeper role. How richer is this texas-dynasty gonna be after having the world in their fist for another 4 years.....

YES he is the president and we will respect that, but nonetheless...

May the force be with us... :unhappy:

mp3.- :no:

It's gonna be real hard for him to bring us all together again. On the way to the elections, I have evaluated the role of this president in the state of the world right now, I have looked at the attitude he takes on accepting change -for better or worse-, I have really seen his true stance on the major issues, and I am more convinced than ever, that this guy needed to GO!

Now, another 4 years will pass, and who knows how much further into shitcountry is this world gonna end up in... How much more damage will we make to the planet, how much more will we taint and hurt our image as world leaders, example-setters and even worse yet, our peace-keeper role. How richer is this texas-dynasty gonna be after having the world in their fist for another 4 years.....

YES he is the president and we will respect that, but nonetheless...

May the force be with us... :unhappy:

mp3.- :no:

I concur!

It's the idiots that chose the idiot. :D

People who like to think, have some kind of education = Kerry

All others = Bush

Just look at that map of the states who voted for Bush....yahoo, red neck country...

It's sad to say that we live with a lot of stupid people, yet we are the most powerful country in the world. :consufed: