Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 cute French boys in Miami/FL

thoschmidt

Hey Thomas,

Sunday = Mansion

That is the place to be at sweetie.

Also check SCORE on Lincoln Road and the ever popular (AND SCANDELOUS:laugh: ) TWIST on Washington Ave....

If I think of more, I'll list them. WELCOME DOWN :)

Ms. Hotass, you forgot SoBe's longest running party! Monday night: Backdoor Bamby @ Crobar (very mixed crowd)

I think Shannon and Gigi still spin and sometimes Ani Phearce. It's worth checking it out at least once! Keep in mind that it's usually held upstairs where the VIP room is so entrance to the club might be from the door on Espanola Way (between Collins and Washington). :D

Ms. Hotass, you forgot SoBe's longest running party! Monday night: Backdoor Bamby @ Crobar (very mixed crowd)

I think Shannon and Gigi still spin and sometimes Ani Phearce. It's worth checking it out at least once! Keep in mind that it's usually held upstairs where the VIP room is so entrance to the club might be from the door on Espanola Way (between Collins and Washington). :D

You are absolutely right! Thats one of my favorite parties on the beach... VERY mixed crowd, great vibe - always an awesome time!!

Crobar on Monday nights for sure :aright:

Hi there, :bounce:

We will be staying in Miami for one week, starting Sat Nov 6.

Can someone update us with the coolest... I mean HOTTEST places to be in Miami those days (bars, clubs)?

We prefer 100% gay with cute young guys (we are 25 and 29 yo) but gay friendly is OK of course, if you believe we cannot go back to Paris without having been there.

Please help us preparing this trip! Thanks,

Thomas

Bill, is that you? :huh:

You get out of jail and you're already right back where you left off, eh you big homo? :pint:

Have fun boys! I wish my darling impossibly gorgeous german gay "little brother" still lived here, he'd know all the hotspots.. :)

FYI, CPboyz, you know what most girls think of a guy when me makes fun of gay people???? --in the closet or very curious

yup! :love: