Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hillary vs. Rudy 2008, its on bitches

fouroneone

the democrats better not choose Hillary unless they want to lose a 3rd election in a row.

If Hillary runs, the dems will win.

1 - This election taught us that someone can win, even if they are hated.

2 - If Rudy runs, the conservatives will find him to be to liberal, and run a conservative on the independant or conservative ticket (a la Perot), thereby splitting the right wing vote between moderates and conservatives

I liked rudy but was pissed at his comments about the troops not looking hard enough fro the missing munitions.

9/11 made Rudy's career, before that NYC was pissed at his ass and had enough. He does not have enough experience to be president, plus he has too many skeltons in his closet

If Hillary runs, the dems will win.

1 - This election taught us that someone can win, even if they are hated.

2 - If Rudy runs, the conservatives will find him to be to liberal, and run a conservative on the independant or conservative ticket (a la Perot), thereby splitting the right wing vote between moderates and conservatives

hillary is to yuppie, just like kerry. they need someone who knows and has worked at the local level. watch out for the current governor of Virgina, mark warner if he wins reelection in 2004.

hillary is to yuppie, just like kerry. they need someone who knows and has worked at the local level. watch out for the current governor of Virgina, mark warner if he wins reelection in 2004.

I agree, Hillary is a good man but other than femanists of the country, no one relates to her.

I hope Hillary runs in 2008. As for republicans, there choices are Jeb Bush, John McCain or Rudy Guliani. I think Rudy Guliani is too liberal for republicans though, he's pro-choice, for gun control and I think for gay marriage(?). For the dems it would have to be Hillary or some prominent democrat in the south.

you guys think they will change the constitution to allow schwrtzzeggenner to run?

anytime you got a republican that can deliver California and can steal a lot of votes from middle of the road democrats . . .

If they get to change the constitution for Arnold, we should be change the constitution for Bill Clinton. Our best against their best. Imagine those debates.

And I don't think conservatives would want to change the constitution to let a foreign born person to run for president. Plus Arnold is too liberal for them.

You think the backwards south would allow a black president?

no but he would win the traditional democratic states and probably have a stronger showing w/ african americans and somoe minorites since clinton. but he's to young right now, just starting his career in the senate, maybe he could be a VP candidate, but i dont see him becoming a presidential candidate.

I liked rudy but was pissed at his comments about the troops not looking hard enough fro the missing munitions.

9/11 made Rudy's career, before that NYC was pissed at his ass and had enough. He does not have enough experience to be president, plus he has too many skeltons in his closet

I agree that Rudy's comments will come back to haunt him but I disagree with your claim that NYC was pissed at him. How do you explain a Republican getting elected to 2 consecutive terms in one of the most liberal cities in the country?

I agree that Rudy's comments will come back to haunt him but I disagree with your claim that NYC was pissed at him. How do you explain a Republican getting elected to 2 consecutive terms in one of the most liberal cities in the country?

I meant to say the last months of his term before 9/11

And George W. Bush has experience before he was the Rep. candidate?!? He spent half his life high or drunk and then , with the investments of his fathers friends, failed at many business ventures. He did, however, manage to maintain his own investment into the companies but squandered everyone elses. Then he bought a baseball team before becoming governor for one term and then the President. Guilliani's experience shits on that. He was a two term mayor and an nyc attorney general before that.

And let's not start with W's closet skeletons.

But I doubt the southern constituency would allow an Italian Catholic be a candidate.