Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help i want to buy drugs on a public message board!

bifemale

I wish a cop would PM me about where to get drugs. I'd set up a meeting point in the deepest darkest corner of South East DC and then sit my ass at home and watch the late news for the story about a cop killing. :laugh:

lol...this bitch pm'd me about getting pills...lol...u should hit her up...

ok her te deal i took E about 6 year ago and had the best sex now i can find anyone who have E. Can anyone help i would show my appreciation to you $$ by the way 24 female from queens

Your best bet would probably be to send Luztidara a private message. Shell hook you up.

ok her te deal i took E about 6 year ago and had the best sex now i can find anyone who have E. Can anyone help i would show my appreciation to you $$ by the way 24 female from queens

How can I put this nicely????

You are a fucking idiot. "ok her te deal" What kind of fucking language are you speaking. You need to go back to 3rd grade. While you are learning english, maybe your teacher will tell you not to look for drugs on the internet.

Nautica

How can I put this nicely????

You are a fucking idiot. "ok her te deal" What kind of fucking language are you speaking. You need to go back to 3rd grade. While you are learning english, maybe your teacher will tell you not to look for drugs on the internet.

Nautica

I used to score weed from Science Teacher.