Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the OC...

fkornre

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...thank god the show is back...

i <3 rachel bilson ...soooooooooooo hottttttttttt, and pretty much all the women on the show...

great episode as usual....glad to see ryan and seth back home where they belong...i wonder what will happen to caleb...

i just cant wait to see what happens this season... :bounce::bounce:

I get the impression that they're trying to cram too much into each episode, figured getting seth & ryan back into the house would take a minimum of 2 episodes to happen but then again I guess everyone knew that it was going to happen. Just glad it's back though (thanks fkornore for re-directing me)

I get the impression that they're trying to cram too much into each episode, figured getting seth & ryan back into the house would take a minimum of 2 episodes to happen but then again I guess everyone knew that it was going to happen. Just glad it's back though (thanks fkornore for re-directing me)

not a prob...

they did rush them getting back to the same house...i figured it would have ended with seth still in portland and then next episode ryan and seth would return home...i didnt like the fact tho they we only saw a few mins of summer and marissa...but there is always next week...

...ew....why in god's would u wanna watch ugly people ..........

..and anyways...it's supposed to be about pretty and wealthy people and the shit they fight over lol....you're not gonna do a show about people who work in a gym and have a bunch of fatties runnin around fighting over a yodel...

...ew....why in god's would u wanna watch ugly people ..........

..and anyways...it's supposed to be about pretty and wealthy people and the shit they fight over lol....you're not gonna do a show about people who work in a gym and have a bunch of fatties runnin around fighting over a yodel...

:confused:

i thought the ladies in the oc are hotties...

another great episode tonite...marissa is a SLUT...ryan soooooo caught her cheating/lying ass...i felt bad for seth...he really tried to get summer back but maybe in another episode it will happen...next weeks looks good...i like how they have that lounge area at school and marissa spiked her latte...lololol

another great episode tonite...marissa is a SLUT...ryan soooooo caught her cheating/lying ass...i felt bad for seth...he really tried to get summer back but maybe in another episode it will happen...next weeks looks good...i like how they have that lounge area at school and marissa spiked her latte...lololol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: