Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC should be called " Winter Guido Conference"

yes, not the brightest thread, but its the truth

-----

hey, i passed by the JP pool party @ shelbourne last wmc, i saw so many tina headz who were so f***** up i just became so disgusted. Then i visited a friend of mine at the roney, well, i felt like I was in bensonhurst. unfortunatwly, drugs are a big part of this industry and of wmc. but when your in miami, with the weather being hot, the beach beautiful,the water clear as hell, it just f**** everything up when a whole bunch of gorillas migrate to the beach every march for the sake of getting f***** up. face it, no one goes for the music, they just go to get hammered and walk around like zombies

------

by the way NYC Hunk, if you think the JP party @ Shelbourne last year was the best, well :cry::cry::cry: not my cup of tea.....

-----

hey, i passed by the JP pool party @ shelbourne last wmc, i saw so many tina headz who were so f***** up i just became so disgusted. Then i visited a friend of mine at the roney, well, i felt like I was in bensonhurst. unfortunatwly, drugs are a big part of this industry and of wmc. but when your in miami, with the weather being hot, the beach beautiful,the water clear as hell, it just f**** everything up when a whole bunch of gorillas migrate to the beach every march for the sake of getting f***** up. face it, no one goes for the music, they just go to get hammered and walk around like zombies

------

by the way NYC Hunk, if you think the JP party @ Shelbourne last year was the best, well :cry::cry::cry: not my cup of tea.....

Thats right baby. WMC is all NJ GUIDOS. I'm there to get fucked up. hahahaha

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 5 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

i'm cool - i shave my body hair and wax my eyebrows just like girls do

STEROIDS - making people look ridiculous, shrinking balls, and shortening life spans since 1970

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $350 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----

------

STEROIDS - making people look ridiculous, shrinking balls, and shortening life spans since 1970

bmw lease - $500/month

tribal tat on arm - $200

summer share - $1700

bmw lease - $500/month

tribal tat on arm - $200

summer share - $1700

-----

------

JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE MY FRIEND...I'm sure a monster guido juicehead stole your big titty g/f and you are all bent over it. It's all good though...thing is I know alot skinny dorks who do TINA as well, but I dont see you mentioning anything about them, so puhlease, don't playa hate...participate!!! Hope you get your girl back ;)

-----

------

What did you expect at a JP party??? an intellectual gathering??

And I'm from Bensonhurst and I go for the music, and I have never done Tina

THE WMC HAS ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT GOOD MUSIC! GOOD VIBE! AND GOOD LOOKS! IF IT WAS ANYTHING ELSE IT WOULDN'T BE SOUTH BEACH! IF ONE FEELS LEFT OUT OR INSECURE! THAN HIT THE GYM AND GET HEALTHY! DON'T BE A HATER! GET OUT OF THE DARK AND FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF! MIAMI DOES'NT HAVE THE TIME FOR NEGATIVITY!!!!!WOMEN LOVE CONFIDENCE!!! IF YOU SPEND TIME LOOKING @THE GUYS YOU COULD BE MISSING THE BOAT!!! YOU STILL HAVE TIME THOU IT'S ONLY NOV.5!! :topicsuck:blah::nopity::lame::otopic:http://WWW.UFORIAENTERTAINMENT.COM

That title is so true. I went down in 2001 it felt like I was at a gudio club. Not at all the clubs but defintely at the pool parties. The guidos are just as rude as some Asians in NYC. If you were with your girl (and they see you with her) they still stop and harass her.

Yes drugs are everywhere but when you are doing things outside during the day, isnt time to question why you are going out? (IMO)

It is a fun time though and glad I went. I would really think about going back there though.

bmw lease - $500/month

tribal tat on arm - $200

summer share - $1700

I think you guys are heading to all the Space parties. Have you ventured to some of the breakbeat and drum and bass nights? Personally, these are the reason I go to the conference. Yes there are drugs there (as with anything at a weeklong party, but you won't hear any tribal house (or trance there). Thank God! I can't day I know much about steroids (and I am a girl, so maybe this is from a different perspective), but I feel much less of the "gang rape" vibration that is prevalent at some of the bigger venues. I can actually dance, and there aren't 7 guys trying to act as though its natural to rug their d*ck on a stranger.

D&B parties are a little less plastic (although it surprises me every year how many more, and the different types, of people that show up).

On another note: I can't wait to see Dylan again!!

The one reason why I LOVE going to WMC is because I barely see any guidos!

Its the one place where everyone from around the WORLD can gather and listen to top talent.

Sure there are guidos EVERYWHERE but maybe you should stop going to JP pool parties..I bet you'll see alot less..

Love WMC, but the juciehead guidos gotta go :yuck:

The idea of juiced out tina headz all staying at the roney isnt that appealing

---

Sound Factory invades Miami!!!!

---

Funny shit

:clap2:

:rofl:

so true! i was feeling that way 100% at this year's WMC. must have been the hotel i was staying at ;) i swore it would be the last time i went, but after rethinking it i figured i just needed to stay at a different place

• 3 weeks later...
W I N T E R G U I D O C O N F E R E N C E

You guys are just going to the wrong parties. Sure...Jersey invades Miami, but it sounds like you are going to the commercialized crap parties...a la OakenVanTiestodick parties. These mainstream, MTV kids don't know music. They only know what people tell them they should like. Hit up some of the less publicized house, breaks, & d 'n b parties. The conference is flooded w/ unknown talent. You'll be amazed at some of the phenomenal shit you'll hear.

The WMC should be held in Marbella Spain or on the isle of Ibiza, why should progressive fun loving peaceniks from NY & Europe spend money in a red state like Fla. Your just putting more money in Bush's pockets.

Boycott all red states for the next 4 yrs , hit em where it hurts. Vegas, Miami, out out out, tacky places for tacky ass sheep.

Crystal meth is a pathetic drug , who in their right mind would mess with something that has god knows what in it, Dristan Sudafed, Rat poison, etc. cooked up in a filthy bathtub by some loser thats been awake for 4 days on the shit?

Id be willing to bet money that the drug co's that make and market HIV drugs are putting this shit out there to insure more people get infected- wake up folks.

call me a conspiracy nut if you will, but is it a conspiracy if its going on right under your nose. ???

think about it.

The WMC should be held in Marbella Spain or on the isle of Ibiza, why should progressive fun loving peaceniks from NY & Europe spend money in a red state like Fla. Your just putting more money in Bush's pockets.

Boycott all red states for the next 4 yrs , hit em where it hurts. Vegas, Miami, out out out, tacky places for tacky ass sheep.

Crystal meth is a pathetic drug , who in their right mind would mess with something that has god knows what in it, Dristan Sudafed, Rat poison, etc. cooked up in a filthy bathtub by some loser thats been awake for 4 days on the shit?

Id be willing to bet money that the drug co's that make and market HIV drugs are putting this shit out there to insure more people get infected- wake up folks.

call me a conspiracy nut if you will, but is it a conspiracy if its going on right under your nose. ???

think about it.

YOU ARE A NUT

think about it.

ARE YOU REALLY FROM TENNESSEE?