Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC should be called " Winter Guido Conference"

JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE MY FRIEND...I'm sure a monster guido juicehead stole your big titty g/f and you are all bent over it. It's all good though...thing is I know alot skinny dorks who do TINA as well, but I dont see you mentioning anything about them, so puhlease, don't playa hate...participate!!! Hope you get your girl back ;)

:clap::rofl:

and that is something you people are going to have to deal with .... i was at the roney palace last year and i must agree with a lot of those statements tina , juice, etc... but you forgot to mention the flocks of hot girls that seem to always be around these juicehead guidos. As for the jp pool party - off the hook - NJ/NY will always be around JP and will always be juice head monsters tina'd out get over it that is just the way it goes ....

• 2 weeks later...
The WMC should be held in Marbella Spain or on the isle of Ibiza, why should progressive fun loving peaceniks from NY & Europe spend money in a red state like Fla. Your just putting more money in Bush's pockets.

Boycott all red states for the next 4 yrs , hit em where it hurts. Vegas, Miami, out out out, tacky places for tacky ass sheep.

Crystal meth is a pathetic drug , who in their right mind would mess with something that has god knows what in it, Dristan Sudafed, Rat poison, etc. cooked up in a filthy bathtub by some loser thats been awake for 4 days on the shit?

Id be willing to bet money that the drug co's that make and market HIV drugs are putting this shit out there to insure more people get infected- wake up folks.

call me a conspiracy nut if you will, but is it a conspiracy if its going on right under your nose. ???

think about it.

You need to lighten up. Seriously...

can you blame guidos for getting outta jerz? you ever been there? all the roads lead out of new jersey. when jerseyites meet each other they ask "ah u from jersey, what exit?" or "you going to new york or philly this weekend?"

Don't worry jersey i luv ya you just need to pick a city and build all your shit there like normal states. see ya at wmc

Whats Wrong With You People?? If The Music Is Good And Ur Friends Are There...fuck The Crowd...it Shouldnt Matter If The Crowd Is Full Of Juiceheads Or Senior Citizens..if U Claim To Be There For The Music...then The Outward Appearence Of Others Should Have No Affect On You

As For The Drug Situation...whether You Do Tina..e...k..coke..g..whatever Ur Drug Of Choice Is ..u Should Not Be Preaching To Anyone...unless Your Sober 365 Days Of The Year Then Dont Open Ur Mouth About Which Drug Is Better For You Body

• 3 weeks later...