Clubplanet Nightlife Community

forbidden fruit...

dgmodel

let it go til she no longer has a bf

yup

it's not fair to either person or the relationship to meddle in their business. BUT, you can remain friends and hope that they break up

i know, sucks, but there's a lot of fish in the sea. No point in messing with 2 people that are together

yup

it's not fair to either person or the relationship to meddle in their business. BUT, you can remain friends and hope that they break up

i know, sucks, but there's a lot of fish in the sea. No point in messing with 2 people that are together

yep imo why cause drama....also whether u call it karma or whatever i believe what comes around goes around....

you definitely don't want to get in that situation. just wait til she is out of her current relationship an dit take it from there. its not healthy for you to try to get involved.

and yes...i do believe there is a such thing as 'karma'

I agree...

Here's the thing though. Monitor the situation between her & her bf. However don't wait, as in literally put your life on stand-by waiting for this girl to break up. That will only make you look clingy and needy. Instead, go out, meet other women, get some numbers and have fun. This woman has got to realize that you have other options as well....

if a person you know has a bf, but youve been spending a lot of time with them and think youre possibly developing feelings for them what would you do~!? how do you know its not just a lust type of thing where you want what you cant have then after you have it you dont want it... what if you dont want to fuck up the good thing they have going~!? (but the girl always hints how shes not happy with the way her relationship has been going) what would you do~!? sidelines, take action, walk away totally, or~!?

on the real this is how girls think...bullseye u said u were in the same situation so u should read this too..

she can drop as many hints about her not being happy w her man as she wants..but she is not gunna break it off with him.

she probally is un happy, but she likes knowing she can still talk to other guys, like u, and they still want her... and she still has the safety of her boyfriend to fall back and rely on.

i would try not to catch feelings and worry anymore untill she is serious about breaking up with her man. until she breaks up with him, she is all talk.

on the real this is how girls think...bullseye u said u were in the same situation so u should read this too..

she can drop as many hints about her not being happy w her man as she wants..but she is not gunna break it off with him.

she probally is un happy, but she likes knowing she can still talk to other guys, like u, and they still want her... and she still has the safety of her boyfriend to fall back and rely on.

i would try not to catch feelings and worry anymore untill she is serious about breaking up with her man. until she breaks up with him, she is all talk.

holy shit...i read the first post and didnt think anything of it..then reading yours I realized I got the same thing going on with me too with this chick i work with...hmmmmmmmmmm

holy shit...i read the first post and didnt think anything of it..then reading yours I realized I got the same thing going on with me too with this chick i work with...hmmmmmmmmmm

yeah people you work with is a whole nother ball game. I'm totally crushing on this guy i work with...unfortunately last time i fooled around with someone(s) from work...it got very ugly. (not between us...just between people we work with)....careful with that.

yeah people you work with is a whole nother ball game. I'm totally crushing on this guy i work with...unfortunately last time i fooled around with someone(s) from work...it got very ugly. (not between us...just between people we work with)....careful with that.

so wait since its a work thang, its more likley that she isnt just fucking around?

i was ready to dead it cause I get the same vibe from her but now u tell me this...awesome

so wait since its a work thang, its more likley that she isnt just fucking around?

i was ready to dead it cause I get the same vibe from her but now u tell me this...awesome

from personal experience I really wouldnt do it. Not to get into details but people talk at work...everyone finds out and some jokes get taken too far. It isnt worth the stress....

• 2 months later...
if a person you know has a bf, but youve been spending a lot of time with them and think youre possibly developing feelings for them what would you do~!? how do you know its not just a lust type of thing where you want what you cant have then after you have it you dont want it... what if you dont want to fuck up the good thing they have going~!? (but the girl always hints how shes not happy with the way her relationship has been going) what would you do~!? sidelines, take action, walk away totally, or~!?

was just a phase... lol