Clubplanet Nightlife Community

forbidden fruit...

dgmodel

if a person you know has a bf, but youve been spending a lot of time with them and think youre possibly developing feelings for them what would you do~!? how do you know its not just a lust type of thing where you want what you cant have then after you have it you dont want it... what if you dont want to fuck up the good thing they have going~!? (but the girl always hints how shes not happy with the way her relationship has been going) what would you do~!? sidelines, take action, walk away totally, or~!?

if a person you know has a bf, but youve been spending a lot of time with them and think youre possibly developing feelings for them what would you do~!? how do you know its not just a lust type of thing where you want what you cant have then after you have it you dont want it... what if you dont want to fuck up the good thing they have going~!? (but the girl always hints how shes not happy with the way her relationship has been going) what would you do~!? sidelines, take action, walk away totally, or~!?

heh a while back i was in the EXACT same situation you're in...the bitch was constantly dropping hints abt how her bf wasn't good enuff and whatnot...in the end i realized that she was just looking for attention that she wasn't getting from her bf so i let her go...

just be careful or you'll end up getting burned! some of my buddies swear by the if-she-doesn't-call-him-up-i-won't-call-him-up rule...i don't know if its for you tho

has anything happend~!? or is it like youre just harboring these feelings and shit~!?

heh a while back i was in the EXACT same situation you're in...the bitch was constantly dropping hints abt how her bf wasn't good enuff and whatnot...in the end i realized that she was just looking for attention that she wasn't getting from her bf so i let her go...

just be careful or you'll end up getting burned! some of my buddies swear by the if-she-doesn't-call-him-up-i-won't-call-him-up rule...i don't know if its for you tho

what rule is that~!?

my advice, if you want her you gotta fight for it. there is no rule that says it has to be easy. i was in a similar situation. the only thing i can think of now, is how much i would have regretted not ever having him in my life. it didn't work out, but definitely was one of the best experiences for me early on w/ men... but, its your choice. good luck :)

has anything happend~!? or is it like youre just harboring these feelings and shit~!?

what rule is that~!?

well as i said i let her go...just realized that she was just looking for attention...

as for the rule, basically it means you pursue her and keep going as far as she's willing to go, even if she has the bf...if she's willing you're willing

lol, i don't believe in karma. if there were such a thing...a guy in texas somewhere would suddenly have his cock & balls drop off while simultaneously growing boobies. then be thrown naked into the general population of a maximum security prison w/ open for business tattooed across his ass...:)

seriously though, it's a personal choice. regret sucks. it was on of toughest decisions i ever made, not easy at all. but, a learning experience.

We women love attention. Sometimes girls lead people on, so that's a good way to get hurt. You've got to figure out if she is serious about you or if she is just venting to you.

stay away from another man's gf...find your own...

We women love attention. Sometimes girls lead people on, so that's a good way to get hurt. You've got to figure out if she is serious about you or if she is just venting to you.
stay away from another man's gf...find your own...

thats my feelings as well if you read above...

you definitely don't want to get in that situation. just wait til she is out of her current relationship an dit take it from there. its not healthy for you to try to get involved.

and yes...i do believe there is a such thing as 'karma'

agreed...

i agree with barraquilla

go for it. see it this way, if you knew you would never ever have something with this chick, would you still meet up with her as often as you do now?

yeah, i would... unless it became awkward with her and she didnt come around anymore...

thats my feelings as well if you read above...

i read the whole thread...if she wants to be with you then she should break it off with him and then go out with you...it sounds to me that she just likes the attention and is prob doing the same thing with another guy...if she is really unhappy she might be looking in several places for happiness, not just with u...

i read the whole thread...if she wants to be with you then she should break it off with him and then go out with you...it sounds to me that she just likes the attention and is prob doing the same thing with another guy...if she is really unhappy she might be looking in several places for happiness, not just with u...
imo -- if she's shady with her current bf then it would eventually happen to you.........

valid points... well taken... thanks...

Just be careful...if you really like her and she's just leading you on you'll end up hurt and swear off girls forever, lol.

i swore off them a while ago... just a pathetic one last try... :laugh: