Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is why president bush won... PLEASE READ!!

i cant save the pic because it's not a jpg... but this is a study between state iq level and which candidate the electoral votes went to..

i was thinking about this in the car today on the way hoem to work... great study!!!!

http://chrisevans3d.com/files/iq.htm

President Bush not only won but he destroyed Kerry - New Mexico and Iowa still have Bush ahead and when you add those electoral votes to the count its a slaughter. Even more interesting did you see a map of who won by counties? Its all washed in Red. Kerry only won in Big cities. I.E Bush won in more counties in NJ. I wonder what the study would look like if it was done county by county??

ALL those Rich eliteist that Vote for Bush must have Very low IQs

President Bush not only won but he destroyed Kerry - New Mexico and Iowa still have Bush ahead and when you add those electoral votes to the count its a slaughter. Even more interesting did you see a map of who won by counties? Its all washed in Red. Kerry only won in Big cities. I.E Bush won in more counties in NJ. I wonder what the study would look like if it was done county by county??

ALL those Rich eliteist that Vote for Bush must have Very low IQs

the elitist rich make up what... 2.. 3 percent of the population... also it doesnt take a high iq to make it in this country... i mean look at bush before he was governer... the guy was filthy rich and was dumb as bricks..

the elitist rich make up what... 2.. 3 percent of the population... also it doesnt take a high iq to make it in this country... i mean look at bush before he was governer... the guy was filthy rich and was dumb as bricks..

U.S. job growth soars

U.S. employers added far more jobs in October, the best performance in six months, according to a government report today that came in well above Wall Street expectations. The Labor Department report shows a net gain of 337,000 jobs. The unemployment rate came in at 5.5 percent, up from 5.4 percent in September.

Read Cnn.com then Cry. I was sarcastic with the elite. Pick up a country map of election results you will find that county by county most of the country including the blue states is RED. Kerry basically got Large cities to vote for him. Thats it thats all

interesting that large cities are primary targets amongst terrorsits......
Yes it is - It is also interesting that NJ lost alot of people in 911 and although Bush lost NJ the percentage of voted from 2000 to now was much closer.

and how can anyone say that Bush won in a landslide........48% of voters did NOT vote for him.

All I have to say is, whatever happens in the next 4 years....it's all on Bush and the Republicans now. You can't blame democrats for anything since republicans have total control of the government.....no more finger pointing at the clinton administration.

If the occupation of Iraq is in the same state as it is now, if the economy is still stagnant, and if osama bin laden is not caught, I feel in 4 years there would be a clean sweep by the democratic party...the republicans wont be able to wave the flag around and exploit 9/11 anymore.......and a sweep by the dems would be just as bad....because then their special interests would get their way.

and how can anyone say that Bush won in a landslide........48% of voters did NOT vote for him.

B/C Republicans like to trump up their language for anything. Even if it sounds as ridiculous as Bush won in a landslide even thou the election was close as hell

Very interesting thought, to the thread starter. Prooves my point that Smart people wanted Kerry, Rednecks wanted Bush

All I have to say is, whatever happens in the next 4 years....it's all on Bush and the Republicans now. You can't blame democrats for anything since republicans have total control of the government.....no more finger pointing at the clinton administration.

If the occupation of Iraq is in the same state as it is now, if the economy is still stagnant, and if osama bin laden is not caught, I feel in 4 years there would be a clean sweep by the democratic party...the republicans wont be able to wave the flag around and exploit 9/11 anymore.......and a sweep by the dems would be just as bad....because then their special interests would get their way.

First 4 million votes - and 51% to 48% is a huge difference in a pres election. Check out other elections. Last time it was that big of a margin was 1988. I agree with you its all republicans now so step aside ;) . Check out Cnn.co Job Rate SOARS and the stock market has been going up - Lets see what these 4 years bring up. Stop Crying

First 4 million votes - and 51% to 48% is a huge difference in a pres election. Check out other elections. Last time it was that big of a margin was 1988. I agree with you its all republicans now so step aside ;) . Check out Cnn.co Job Rate SOARS and the stock market has been going up - Lets see what these 4 years bring up. Stop Crying

hardly

bush did rally the most amount of people ever to come out and vote for him BUT the second most ever came out and voted against him.

hardly

bush did rally the most amount of people ever to come out and vote for him BUT the second most ever came out and voted against him.

Hardly? The percentage was right. Clinton did not get those percentages. and you just proved a point - Those people voted against Bush - Not for Kerry. Kerry Sucks - and thats my informed professional opinion. I finnaly got a liberal to agree - My work here is done.

Hardly? The percentage was right. Clinton did not get those percentages. and you just proved a point - Those people voted against Bush - Not for Kerry. Kerry Sucks - and thats my informed professional opinion. I finnaly got a liberal to agree - My work here is done.

I have always wondered why conservatives so often seem so pompous...are they just naturally that way, or are do they act like that because they are mimicking pundits such as O'Reilly and hannity? I say this with no ornery spirits, its just a legitimate curiosity.

As for rich smart ones voting for bush, they only do it out of concern for their pocketbook. Pretty much all of the rich Republicans I know think Bush is a moron and disagree with most of his policies - except taxes.