Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Female Wet Dreams....

guest00901

So last night...I had this crazy vivd sex dream with some random girl

And it was funny cause the girl wasn't even my type, but in any case we were walking around my neighborhood, kissing and feeling eachother up looking for a spot to really get down. We run through a park and go up on to this jungle gym and start going at it. It was so vivd I think I was moaning in my sleep, but when I woke up I was SOAKED!

That has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!

This happen to anyone else?

I've had really vivid ones...in a bar talking to a female bartender when she decides to close early and grabs me, throws me on top of the bar rips off my shirt, starts sucking on my tits, grabing my ass, runs her hand down my pants, feels my wetness..rips off my pants...and eats the shit out of my pussy like a savage beast. Yeah that was a good dream!!

I've had really vivid ones...in a bar talking to a female bartender when she decides to close early and grabs me, throws me on top of the bar rips off my shirt, starts sucking on my tits, grabing my ass, runs her hand down my pants, feels my wetness..rips off my pants...and eats the shit out of my pussy like a savage beast. Yeah that was a good dream!!

:jawdrop:

Guest gabo

And it was funny cause the girl wasn't even my type, but in any case we were walking around my neighborhood, kissing and feeling eachother up looking for a spot to really get down. We run through a park and go up on to this jungle gym and start going at it. It was so vivd I think I was moaning in my sleep, but when I woke up I was SOAKED!

so do ur sheets smell like moldy tuna now? :makeout:

NICE.

LIKE THIS >>>>>