Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Better Sex?

MysticRain

Anyone ever run into an ex that you've had sex with and when you were together the sex wasn't so great and you "hooked up" for old times sake and the sex was better than you've ever had?

Yes. If ur a dude like me that never really breaks up with his xs ... we just go are separate ways and like it each other but dont wanta be solo anymore ... a whole diff dynamic evolves.

A) When ur seeing someone, u watch ur words to save the situation. But when she aint ur giirl anymore, u can be so blunt .. and being blunt gets friggen hot sometimes. You say friggen everything, and you know everythig thats in their brain and they you. It can be such a turnon.

B) It becomes more ... ego-driven playful .. you sort of wanta prove to each other that you and her are the hottest team, not u and some other chick or her and some other dude - you wanta prove everything, the sex, the way peeps look at you, is the bomb when u are her are a team

© you can hit on anyone and hang w/ mulitple xs or girls at the same time. Like last night I hung w/ my x, on the way i called my other x,

at the club my x left and hit on some dudes in another club, i got freaky on the dancefloor with this mmmm 80 lb exchange student. it's fun, and no pressure. How life should be.

D) If u really care for ur xs, you meet more new QUALITY girls when partying with ur ex than ever before. Cuz they'll be giving u advice if the chick is gonna be good or not. And u do the same for her. And the exs listen. Theyll dump the dude if u tell ur ex he's a playa or worthless. And if u really care about ur ex - ur committed that you and her will watch for eachother's ass and get the right one for eachother.

Anyone ever run into an ex that you've had sex with and when you were together the sex wasn't so great and you "hooked up" for old times sake and the sex was better than you've ever had?

only one has the sex been better. Recently, I hooked up with an old fling...and let's just say I was laughing the whole ride home.

live update... they had version 2.0 installed in their memory you just gave them a live update to version 9.0 (now with time manager and climax control built in..)

never had sex with an ex...i like to tourture them :devil:

one time around... never again...

I think that whenever you have too much of a good thing, it gets dull

which is why having sex all the time with the same person is bound to get dull

Having sex when you both REALLY really want it instead of just doing it for the sake of doing it will not only make the sex THAT much better, but will also aid in the longevity of the relationship :updown: