Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something that will never happen in US

diman

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow- I love to see that many people going off, impressive. To think of the amount of energy all in that space, nothing quite like it! Silverbull, have you ever gone to a massive before, a festival type of event? It is quite a different experience for anyone.

West coast has a lot more "rave" style events, but nothing quite as large as the out-right festivals as the UK. Global Gathering UK this year did over 40,000 people. I guess something close to that here would be Ultra Fest in Miami during WMC. Can anyone else think of larger festival type events in the US? All I can come up with is Monster Massive (west coast), Together as One (west coast), Cyber Fest (west coast) and the now gone Area One and Area Two....

I have to correct myself. The event had djs from 6 different countries. Each coutry had its separate buncker. The party itself took place at an abandoned airport. I apologize for not expressing myself clearly. Here is a full line up for that event:

· Judge Jules

· Kai Tracid

· Billy Nasty

· Speedy J

· Marco Bailey

· Miss Djax

· Cari Lekebusch

· Dana

· Technoboy

· Westbam

· Monika Kruse

· Dr. Motte

· Johannes Heil (live)

· Frank Lorber

· Kay D Smith

· Tom Wax

· DJ Amok

· Tomcraft

· Monika Kruse

· Taucher

· Cosmic Gate

· Hooligan

· Talla 2 XLC

· Pulsedriver

· Dumonde

· Dean

· Charly Lownoise

· DJ Luna

· Showtek

· Beholder

· Balistic

· Isaac

· Deepack

· Pila

· Zany

· The Prophet

· Gizmo

· Pavo

· JayDee

· Dano

· Fierce Ruling Diva

· Uzi

· Da Mouth of Madness

· PanicMachine

· Stanton

· Lisa Lashes

· Fergie

· K90

· Mark E.G.

· Ed Real

· BK

· Anne Savage

· Organ Donors

· CJ Bolland

· Yves DeRuyter

· Ghost

· Franky Jones

· Bountyhunter

· M.I.K.E.

· Da Boy Tommy

· Da Rick

· Steve Dexter

· Igor S

· DJ Zenith

· Trance Generators

· Activator

· Lady Tom

· Energy

· Angy Dee

· Spoke

· Ruffian

woooow .. that sounds like my kina parties .. back in the days we did massive raves and parties .. in France, Denmark, Switzerland, Germany and England ...

many many people .. lots of different looks .. sooooooooooo many talented DJs .. everyone there is there to party and have fun (ok .. mostly .. hehe) .. a lot of love and respect for everyone .. sooo much accuracy in desingning and controlling the events .. crazy crazy nights ..

what can i say . i can go on and on .. but ya .. one day i hope to see such a party in nyc ..

peace

the MASK

That looks like a great party. I wonder what country it was in. Maybe Germany?

It's a Netherlands website so my guess is there.

If you think that is tight, check out this:

http://www.dancevalley.nl/

I just about creamed my nickers when I saw this line up. They have great parties but you need to get out of Amsterdam for the best ones. Rotterdam Rules!!!

Yea the music was not all that but there are plenty of Dj's in that lineup to make the party fun.

Hopefully Next year I will be going to Europe to experiece a Massiv.

I been to a party in Califorina called Audiotistic, it had over 30,000 people there. Only thing is the parties strat at 6pm and end at 4am.

thank god it wont cause that music sucked and who needs that much space and lights and lasers anyway. IMO of course.

Wow your real stuck on this deep soul house crap ha? Do you really think the music sucked? was that really to much space for 30,000 people? Every post your so negative, get on some anti-depressants or something. And how come you did not mention "shelter is the shit"? your fallin off bro. :)