Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone here ever use a vaporizer to smoke?

truex1200

i`ve smoked a couple

the ones in headshops in the U.S. be careful with, alot fo them sell knock off's, that they make themselves or from someone, just consisting on a soder iron, some plastic and a glass bowl, there are reputable company's though so shop around and check the internet

in amsterdam, theres a headshop called, umm, the blue dolophin, it won high times cannabis cup for best smoke shop i believe a couple years ago, they have an awesome place, and 3 vaporizer bongs for use ranging from 1 foot tall to 21/2 feet

they work a bit different, having the heating coil, on top of the tower, in a piece, you place over the weed, then the tube go's into the water, and you pull from a hose, that shit was amazing and if you can find or afford one, i'd say get that, smoothest hits ever, amazing high,

good luck anyother questions just ask :bounce:

I've seen some really shitty ones at a few places in the city... plastic domes with soldering irons selling for $100... havent seen any really nice ones around... Tried it in Vancouver... its not as effective as smoking but I guess If you want to keep your lungs intact you have to pay the price.. The guy at the shop said it works best with fresh / moist buds... there's no shortage of that in Vancouver but you might run into a problem elsewhere.. I like my bong 2-3 hits and I'm nicely toasted... I'm sure I breath in much worse shit at work and I dont smoke cigarettes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it just me, or do vaporizers suck hairy arse??! I bought one in the village for like 75$ and we put the weed in the bowl and all it does is give off this horrible smell like burned pasta and the vapor tastes HORRIBLE! Maybe I'm killing myself slowly by smoking instead of using a vaporizer, but at least smoking retains the pleasure! Maybe its just me...am I doing it wrong? Is there any way to fuck it up? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...