Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander Kleinenberg Roll Call & BDay Parties for 3CPers

wow a thread regarding MY birthday and i didnt even know about it..

well i was gonna go to avalon friday but since everyone is meeting up in honor of mine and kims and some other dudes bday i'm obviously going to crobar then.

see u all then. and i think im going to check out eliseo's crews performance if i get out of class early enough

see .. and u thought we dont remember you .. shame on you kid .. hehe

Wow it's my birfday too friday. Yay! All come see me in full glory friday with my (.)(.)'s and my pasties to please. Just oldtimer please don't touch. I don't wanna get into a fight with rachael. Anyway kutekimee, pcr, and binary you guys gotta compete with me for birfday queen. Halfy Birfday all!

:bday:

:half:

happy bday kutekimmie from "old" sabster....who was actually looking for you at crobar, and never found you (with ibrandon)

:party:

Sabina?? Oh yeah, Gabe/Silverbull (or was it Brandon) told me that you were lookin for me! Long time no see. You still dancing like a nut and gettin out and about?

Thanks for the bday wishes girl... obviously, I'll be at Crobar on Friday...maybe I'll see ya there :bounce:

WOW!

Haven't been around for a while....too many things going on. But now, that I got everything under control - time to go out again and see my old CP buddies!

Thanks all for your wishes!!

see you at Crobar!

PCR in the housssssssssssseeeeeeee welcome back kid .. cya soon

alright all u dancing freaks!!!! I AM INNNN!!!!!!!!!!! i'm down for watever...i work 730am-330 then my other job 4-10...i'll bring my clothes or watever...cab it all over NYC, go home n back, blah blah, no worries....i'll be there!! lemme know wat everyone's doing...meeting up b4 crobar or wat...so i can get mah shyyyt str8.

KIMMIE, luv...HaPPy BiRThdAY!!!!! oh mannn, "ITS GONNA GET CRAZY!!"

happy bday to everyone else i don't know, but hopefully i'll meet u out on the dance floor friday!

this is gonna be insane, this is gonna be ridiculous, this is gonna be siiiiicckkkk.....READY TO RIP IT or WAT?!?!?!?!? my feet are already movin thinkin about it.

"Waaaaaaaaa?!?!!!?"

hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. AHHHHH i guess hey how bout we all go to lions den to support eliseo and then cab it/drive over to crobar? I really wanna see tedd patterson though, but since it looks like mostof my peeps will be there and it is peopels bdays that i know, im down. I havent danced since last friday so screw the meetup at the bar i gotta burn the floor baby. See you guys there.

hmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. AHHHHH i guess hey how bout we all go to lions den to support eliseo and then cab it/drive over to crobar? I really wanna see tedd patterson though, but since it looks like mostof my peeps will be there and it is peopels bdays that i know, im down. I havent danced since last friday so screw the meetup at the bar i gotta burn the floor baby. See you guys there.

like i said before i cant do anything prior to midnight for prior committment .. but the rest of people can do whatever .. and my heart goes to support eliseo and his group .. best of luck guys ..

jea man

u missed tedd last sat AT CIELO

he was awesome

and HAPPY BDAY GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alright all u dancing freaks!!!! I AM INNNN!!!!!!!!!!! i'm down for watever...i work 730am-330 then my other job 4-10...i'll bring my clothes or watever...cab it all over NYC, go home n back, blah blah, no worries....i'll be there!! lemme know wat everyone's doing...meeting up b4 crobar or wat...so i can get mah shyyyt str8.

KIMMIE, luv...HaPPy BiRThdAY!!!!! oh mannn, "ITS GONNA GET CRAZY!!"

happy bday to everyone else i don't know, but hopefully i'll meet u out on the dance floor friday!

this is gonna be insane, this is gonna be ridiculous, this is gonna be siiiiicckkkk.....READY TO RIP IT or WAT?!?!?!?!? my feet are already movin thinkin about it.

"Waaaaaaaaa?!?!!!?"

Dang woman, you're more excited about the weekend than I am! :laugh: As Will Ferrell said in Old School "You crazy man... you crazzzzyyyyyy...." :spin2:

So yeah, let's try to figure out what's goin on logistically later, ya hard workin nut!

Have you listened to Sander's new CD? I wonder what he'll spin from there...