Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tara Reid Nipple Slip

HAZE

You stupid fucks, this picture was taken RIGHT after she got the surgery done. Ofcourse they are going to look nasty, scarred, and distorted. If the pic was taken when they totally healed, all you E-Romeo's would be posting smiley faces and typing with one hand. Unlike you gnats, my reviews, critiques are accurate.

she used to be completely flat chested..she got implants, so what...i don't think they look that bad. they just sit a little low on her chest. they look more natural than being all high, perky, and hard.

hehe. i agree. she has a hot little body, scarred nips or not. i dont think a scar is really THAT horrible of a thing, it doesnt look great but if she feels better about herself, that is all that matters.

i wouldnt throw her out of bed over it ;) her face is another story...

also, she didnt jUST get implants. i remember seeing pics of her when she supposably just got iplants like 6 months+ ago. I don't think those scars will heal too much more, they will get lighter but they wont suddely match her nips perfectly. maybe with some laser scar revision but there is no gaurantee...