Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the Weirdest place you've woken up??

iamme

...on the downslope of a mountain, outside in a sleeping bag.....it was during scout camp....lol.......i swore we were all gonna slide down the mountain and fall to our deaths.....fortunately i woke up to one of the most incredible views i have yet to see in my lifetime....sunrise overlooking a lake and the surrounding forestry.....simply amazing......

..that and waking up in Greece for the first time......i was a kid and waking up in a country thousands of miles away was completely surreal....

In my driveway. With one foot on the brake and the other out the door.

Don't even know how I made it home.

....yeah i was gonna say, i woke up in my car headed for a telephone pole.....i had passed out at the wheel and truly fucked up my car......i remember a little before passing out but not much......i couldnt tell you how i made it that close to home before almost meeting my maker that night......i've never gotten behind the wheel at that level again.....

A few months ago I went through this phase where I would pass out anywhere...there was the one time I woke up asleep on the sidewalk in downtown Manhattan @ 8:00 in the morning but the worst was when I went to Seaside...

Me, my brother and my boy left the club and were walking back to our hotel room around 5 or so...they stopped in a store to get some food and I guess I kept walking...the next thing I know, I woke up in some car parked in a lot in front of a motel right next to a baby seat about 7:30 in the morning...I looked around for a minute and was like wtf? I just got out and left...I guess I was trying to find my motel, couldn't so maybe I thought it was my boys car and just wanted to go to sleep. Either that or maybe I just kept trying to open every door until one finally did....I have absolutely no recollection of it...