Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB @ Spirit

ahhh.... at first i thought this said atb... then i found out last night it said avb... goddamn europeans and their weird names with similar initials!! :splat::splat:

avb is nothing special... but atb woulda been nice... nonetheless... these are still my bday plans..

I love AVB sets on cd, but his live sets didnt surprise me. I been to both his sets since he has been down here. I expected good vocals, but that didnt happen. I'll go but if nothing changes I wont go again. I'll continue to burn his set live.

(?) is whe is PVD coming to NYC?

Victor Soto

I love AVB sets on cd, but his live sets didnt surprise me. I been to both his sets since he has been down here. I expected good vocals, but that didnt happen. I'll go but if nothing changes I wont go again. I'll continue to burn his set live.

Victor Soto

I just saw Armin in DC on October 30th and there were not many vocal tunes played at all.. maybe 2 or 3 and one of them was Satellite played last

PvD will only be around for NYE

ATB used to play @ webster hall back in the day. AVB to me is just another dj who expects to be warshipped. Or maybe he is humble but his performances are lack luster in that regard. I admit @ crobar last time I had lots of fun bouncing my boobies but this time I will let him go. I'll stick to skill like DT.

One.

:half:

Victor Soto

yo vic what up?...unfortunalty he is at old exit nye..i like roxy so much better..you hittin up oakie thanksgiving?

yo vic what up?...unfortunalty he is at old exit nye..i like roxy so much better..you hittin up oakie thanksgiving?

Jammzzz,

Sup jigga,

I heard PVD is gonna be at EXIT NYE. Its gonna be crazy in NYC that night. I have 3 parties on Thanksgiving Eve. Im gonna try and go to Trancegiving. I only wish he played at the Hammerstein again. Hope all is well homeboy!

Victor Soto

Jammzzz,

Sup jigga,

I heard PVD is gonna be at EXIT NYE. Its gonna be crazy in NYC that night. I have 3 parties on Thanksgiving Eve. Im gonna try and go to Trancegiving. I only wish he played at the Hammerstein again. Hope all is well homeboy!

Victor Soto

what's Trancegiving? :confused: