Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls

notallthere444

Do u guys prefer the girls to make the first move?

It makes getting laid easier.

Actually - Yeah. I don't see what the big deal is. I have NO GAME. So I usually hide behind something and refused to "hit" on women. But I know that if I was approached it would take the majority of the pressure off of making that "first impression".

It makes getting laid easier.

Actually - Yeah. I don't see what the big deal is. I have NO GAME. So I usually hide behind something and refused to "hit" on women. But I know that if I was approached it would take the majority of the pressure off of making that "first impression".

Yeah i dont think i have ever made the first move but somtimes i think it keeps me from people i like

my experiences are that whoever is the chaser (usually) makes the first move.

if you play hard to get/screen her if she is compatible with you, she will make the "first move".

if you´re the chaser and she plays hard to get/screens, you´ll make the "first move".

of course given that you are both interested in each other for the above theory to apply.

a first move IMO mustn´t always mean something physical, it can also be a look that lingers on you for just a bit of a second too long that lets you know the girl is interested. that is basically already a "first move".

funny that most guys can´t seem to read those signs/first moves from girls.

i was talking to some older girl (28)

she moved very close, she tried to kiss me, i pulled back

she asked me if i lived around there and had my own place. (could have pullerd her to that).

i wasn't really interested in doing so. she thought i wasn't getting her references and innuendos. lol

she said explicitly:

"i am saying, i want you to take me to your place and fuck me."

:laugh:

and if more girls would skip all the BS and just be straight up like that, we'd all have a lot more fun :P

i LOVE the chase

a lot more than being chased actually. once a girl lets me know so obviously that i can have her i usually lose interest unless there is something really exceptionally about her and that is like never the case. getting with me certainly doesn´t start with letting me know i can just fuck her like that.

i :love2: the game

i´ll maybe write more on this later, gotta leave in a few mins

and if more girls would skip all the BS and just be straight up like that, we'd all have a lot more fun :P

i LOVE the chase

a lot more than being chased actually. once a girl lets me know so obviously that i can have her i usually lose interest unless there is something really exceptionally about her and that is like never the case. getting with me certainly doesn´t start with letting me know i can just fuck her like that.

i :love2: the game

i´ll maybe write more on this later, gotta leave in a few mins

It's not about B.S. some females as myself just like to be classy about theres. I for one if I like a guy would def. go for the first move, but just be classy about it and you'll get plenty of respect.

unfortunately alot of women seem to overdo the "looking respectful" part and end up giving the guy the impression that they're not interested

well... my most recent "1st date" (a few weeks ago) consisted of lots of flirting... some "lingering looks" as u said tastey... so i could def tell we were into each other... and knowing his background a lil i wasnt too sure if he would have made a move being it was the 1st date and all... so i kinda went in for the kill....... i later found out that he enjoyed my aggressiveness so much so that he couldnt wait to have me do it again lol.. and since then we've had nothing but intensely passionate "dates" with just unbelievable chemistry...... but who knows where itll end up.. its just fun b/c we keep the chase going on both sides... when i back off a lil, he chases me... then i respond and he backs off a lil and we keep going and going... it def keeps it interesting... one of these days we're just gonna unleash on each other though and have some crazy times haha ;)

cant happen soon enough though lemme tell ya........... although, like tastey, i do :heart: the chase

unfortunately alot of women seem to overdo the "looking respectful" part and end up giving the guy the impression that they're not interested

very true... the game is fun if u can tell ur both playing... but sometimes u def can give off the wrong vibe if it doesnt happen to be that way