Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muguwump Drama

DETROIT

...you wont get a lot of people on here that can relate to your post......mugz was one of the first cats i met from cp......very cool, interesting person......and his posts helped fuel what was then a healthy and solid New York Board......i actually miss his threads and comments.......as well as thehacker, phunk (even though he lurks a bit here and there), tastyt, barvybe, deanna11, and more.........oh well.......

...you wont get a lot of people on here that can relate to your post......mugz was one of the first cats i met from cp......very cool, interesting person......and his posts helped fuel what was then a healthy and solid New York Board......i actually miss his threads and comments.......as well as thehacker, phunk (even though he lurks a bit here and there), tastyt, barvybe, deanna11, and more.........oh well.......

Don't forget SexyBitchJenny, lol.

funny how Mugz gets brought up in a manner to ridicule (or so it seems) when he happens to be one of the few people that never fainted a different persona over the internet over the person he was in real life....(which is less than what I can say for next to all of the people on CP)

how is anyone gonna try to bash someone like him?????

so sad

yeah, he was one of the first peeps i met too. Really nice guy. got his mugwump stomp. cool in my book :aright:

I eventually left that board due to the ever increasing "Guido mentality" and over all juvenile "Gumba" personality which it started to transform into. It was like watching some fruit decompose before your very own eyes

:laugh2: he always had a way with words

gee, thanks asshole...

anyway...nobody can hate on mugz...it's like insulting mother teresa...he's good peoples...much respect to him...