Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is crobar doing anything for New Years?

Boris NYE and Victor Calderone New Years Day I think.

I guess I know I am not going to Crobar for NYE.

That night should be special.....I would hope one day somebody will throw a real party with a line up that would attract a lot of different peeps...Crobar did a great job for the Grammy Night (that free event a while back)

Nothing is official until you either see tickets up for sale or a listing on our website. Don't worry,there are big plans for NYE but I can't confirm or deny anything yet. Stay tuned. :)

Crobar has had such an impressive lineup over the past three months, the cherry on top (for me) is whats happening in/around Thanksgiving weekend.

I've looked around the New Years Eve forum and haven't seen anything posted for the venue, nice to see a response of some kind. So although you can't confirm or deny guests at this time, how about letting us know when there will be an announcement?

Thanks

-M

Sorry for the double post above, this messageboard is buggy sometimes.

Anyway, I can promise you all that an announcement of the crobar NYE lineup will be coming soon, maybe next week. All I can say now is, it is going to be something special, and definately something New York City hasn't seen in a LONG time.