Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BORRIS IS THE NEW jonathan?!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to an Asseteria a while back and heard Boris spin.. i thought to myself even then that his style resembled JP's.

maybe theres more of an attraction to Boris because he doesn't have that huge drug stigma that JP has.

lol nah i think he plays new fresher shit. I for one am sick of the crap jp is playing,. Hardly ever hear any bangers.

Oh but the level of drugs with borris's crowd.. is the same.. trrrrrrrrrust me

Oh but the level of drugs with borris's crowd.. is the same.. trrrrrrrrrust me

wow, i guess i didn't notice..lol

I still think JP is better but then again i haven't really heard Boris spin lately. I'd like to check him out again but i'm just not a huge fan of Crobar.

Boris is horrible, wanted to slit my wrists at crobar. All his music sounded like tetris and pots and pans.

And the crowd, it was like they were giving away free ICE hair spiker or something.

And every girl was on meth and had fake boobs.

Actually, it was JUST LIKE a JP show

I swear to god everything you stated as a negative to you is a positive to me. Lol

LOL!~!!

Well...next JP. Lets not categorize anyone here.

Boris has his moments. Heard him at Nation a month or so back..he tore the place apart. He def. has talent and is now getting his name around alot more (about damn time).

JP is JP. Whether you are a lover or a hater Jonathan Peters has been around for a while.

Just like JR is JR. JR will always have his fan base. Music and times change but people will ALWAYS remember where they started, what great times they had, and all the other good memories from a certain DJ's party you had.

The Crowd for JP and Boris is similar.

And whats with these drug references? Do you people now see what I see? Ive been to ARC a few times when its doors werent closed, your telling me a DT had more sober people? JR's crowd dont do drugs? Come on. Lets be realistic here. One party might be more blatant use than the other but thats basically the venue allowing that.

Substance USE and ABUSE is present in everyday life. Whether you know its there or not it still is. Learn to be someone because of your reasons. Not paying more attention to what everyone else is doing. Have yourself a good time.

Boris is horrible, wanted to slit my wrists at crobar. All his music sounded like tetris and pots and pans.

And the crowd, it was like they were giving away free ICE hair spiker or something.

And every girl was on meth and had fake boobs.

Actually, it was JUST LIKE a JP show

I cant fucken wait!!!!!!!!!!

And whats with these drug references? Do you people now see what I see? Ive been to ARC a few times when its doors werent closed, your telling me a DT had more sober people? JR's crowd dont do drugs? Come on. Lets be realistic here. One party might be more blatant use than the other but thats basically the venue allowing that.

Substance USE and ABUSE is present in everyday life. Whether you know its there or not it still is. Learn to be someone because of your reasons. Not paying more attention to what everyone else is doing. Have yourself a good time.

Technojunkee, i referred to drug use in my post because i was just stating what people might categorize JP as since everyone jokes about his parties and crystal meth, k, etc... (for an example see the sig above, no offense Shawnnyc1) i was just making a point with what many people might be thinking concerning JP.

I LOVED Arc and know drug use ran rampant in that place. It's not a big deal at all to me, if anything I think it gives the crowd character..lol..I didn't intend to bash JP, or his following, or any other dj, club, or group.

every place is gonna have it's share of drugs. but it's one thing if everyone is smart about doing their shit vs the asses that just do bumps in the middle of the fucking dancefloor. if you wanna do it and can handle it go for it, just don't be like those sloppy avalon people that bump into everyone and sweat and stink up the place like hell.

LOL!~!!

true... arc didnt even have a liquor license... soo.... the amount of people there sober... id say around 20-25 percent... amount of people there on drugs... around 75-80 percent..

but yeah drug use is rampant in the scene.. but with a scene that was fueled by drugs just a few years ago you cant really expect anything else..

and for the record... why do chicks with fake boobs have such a stigma???