Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victoria Secret Models!!!

mrsblend

Just got back from seeing Adriana, Heidi, Tyra, Alessandra and Gisele. All I got to say is :jawdrop:, :bowdown: and :woah: !!!! My all time favorite was always Adriana BUT after seeing them in person I really dont know which one is hotter!!!! They looked amazingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Where were they?

At the VS store in Lincoln Road (Miami Beach). :)

just did a search on the tour. they started in NYC on 11/8 then Chicago 11/9 ( miss :mad: ) them then Maimi beach 11/10 then vegas then la. And it freaking bus tour? it does not make sense to do chicago then maimi and on to vegas if you start in NYC. I pray that the schedule got changed and I did not miss them.

I heard them on some station yesterday or the day before and they were going to be at Macy's in Manhattan...that sucks you can't get pics with them...they should do like Santa and let you sit on their laps or some shit

I can't believe that I didn't know that... I work one block from macy's!!

my favs are adriana, angela lindvall and karolina kurkova...so hot! :drool:

i adooooore angela... idk what it is about her, she's just gorgeous. she's not my fav as a VS model though... my bf loves adriana, she's grown on me... don't get me wrong, she's got a great body and a pretty face, there's just something about her smile sometimes that bothers me. still stunning nonetheless. gisele is prolly my favorite VS girl cuz she has a body like woah... those legs just go on foreverrrr

i a.. my bf loves adriana, she's grown on me... don't get me wrong, she's got a great body and a pretty face, there's just something about her smile sometimes that bothers me

i completely agree on this... i would DEFINATLEY bang her but there is something in her smile that is wierd.. i think its that when she smiles TOO much of her gums show

omg...i wanna cry....i can't believe i missed this :( :( ......i would have taken time off from work just to go see 'em....that's a rare opportunity.

you wanna cry? they cancelled the stop in Chicago to spend 2 days in miami ( something bs about the heat. they F%%^ing suck).

Whatever floats your boat

To me, liking a girl with just a fat booty is like liking apple pie without the apples. I just gotta have nice, ripe apples with my pie :)

hahhaha.. naw man, as long as it ISNT just a nipple i perfer a nice fat ass like Vida :love2: