Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall first-timer

Hey out there - i'm venturing to Webster Hall for the first time and I'm bringing a bunch of friends who don't get out a whole lot ... I need to know how serious the dress code is ......... if jeans are worn but dressed up, will we have a problem?

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot of women like yourself wear dresses and short skirts but since it is cold maybe your right some nice tight booty shaker jeans can be worn in your case.

:half:

the dress code in webster hall is not enforced on women at all .. unless u look totally horrible ..

however for guys .. they wont let them in with sneakers .. and i have seen ppl wear jeans so that should not be a prob

but most importanly . why on earth would you wana go to webster hall??? go to china club instead .. hehehe

We're going there because we're not very hip and I doubt they'll let us in anywhere else :D This is my first time clubbing in the states and I don't really know the rules

wat do u mean ur not hip? where r u from? u gotta start SOMEwhere, n it might as well be at a good spot with good beatz!!! :bounce: y websterhall? yughhh. icky! :vomit2:

who cares if ur not a "clubber"...become one by meeting them! and TRUST...ur def NOT gonna find 'em at webster!!! lol....

Well then who's gonna take me out and show me a real time? :grin3:

dude .. look at any of the meetups or roll calls that people do on this message board ... and go there .. and introduce yourself .. you will gain new friends and u will most probably go to killer clubs ..

that is my suggestion ..

peace

the MASK

We're going there because we're not very hip and I doubt they'll let us in anywhere else :D This is my first time clubbing in the states and I don't really know the rules

dude... you'll have a harder time getting into webster hall than you will pretty much any of the other big clubs... at avalon and spirit pretty much anything goes... at crobar too... at webster you HAVE to wear shoes and im not sure about jeans.... dude trust me... if it's your first time clubbing in the states then you definitely have to check out another club... wh is by far the worst club in nyc... if you're coming this weekend check out avalon on saturday night... you have dj dan and christopher lawrence spinning in the main room... house and trance djs... and then there's also a hiphop room... so every need you have is satisfied there... dont worry about being hip and fitting in just have fun...

the dress code in webster hall is not enforced on women at all .. unless u look totally horrible ..

however for guys .. they wont let them in with sneakers .. and i have seen ppl wear jeans so that should not be a prob

but most importanly . why on earth would you wana go to webster hall??? go to china club instead .. hehehe

actually Mask.. they have been dicks lately and making girls wear shoes ... no sneakers or chinese slippers n crap

IF your going with a group of people who dont go out too often i think you will have a good time there....I havent been there in 7 years but its fine for people who dont go out often...The other clubs that you read about on this board are mostly all great clubs but for your friends that dont go out often webster hall is fine....the other clubs are a little more intense for your friends.... I dont like webster hall but i think if will be fine for your friends... :pint: