Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok, byebye....bye......ok, BYE.....later....

iamme

lol... ^stymie

thats why you have to incorporate a thirty second wrap up...

but sometimes you wanna be the last one on the phone to speak so you can feel powerful then you meet another schmuck like you and it turns into one of those "how do you keep an idiot entertained for hours? flip to find out" cards that says that on both sides of the card...

ugh, my mom is the worst....i know EXACTELY what she is going to say, and i even say it so i can hang up and continue what i was doing.

she'll friggin call back and say "i wasnt finished" and then tell me exactely what i just told her she would say....:gnag:

ugh, my mom is the worst....i know EXACTELY what she is going to say, and i even say it so i can hang up and continue what i was doing.

she'll friggin call back and say "i wasnt finished" and then tell me exactely what i just told her she would say....:gnag:

on anyone else i would agree with u...but when it comes to mom ur supposed to listen...even if u know what she is gonna say...my mom is the same way but guess what, i never cut the call short and i would NEVER think of hanging up on her...that is just wrong...

my sister does this.. i'll try to rush her off the phone b/c she just likes talking but never really has anything important to say when we're on the phone...

so i'll say aright bye, she'll say ok, bye, but then start into a new story.... and we'll do this a few times, and i'll say i gotta go, bye, and she'll say "do you not want to talk to me?"

the same thing EVERY time..

but she does this with everyone...