Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Mommy !

jast0

ohhhhh yeahhhhh yes plese spit in my face !! ohh yeahhhhhhhhhhh wok wok wok wok ...hiii dadddyyy!!! look at meeeee... hi mommy are you proud of me !? im a fat pig whore just like you !....garggggggllleeeeeeee....i love spit n my mouth, im a nasty little spit covered dirty fuckin pig!

High pitched eric from howard stern rite??? funny as hell

that guy is soooo gay. i used to live in the same neighborhood as him and my friends older brother was his best friend. we had a party at his house and he kept trying to get me drunk like a homo... but hes funny to be around. i remember he had to paint some guys balls green once cuz howard said hed give him an x-box or something. it was hilarious...

ohhhhh yeahhhhh yes plese spit in my face !! ohh yeahhhhhhhhhhh wok wok wok wok ...hiii dadddyyy!!! look at meeeee... hi mommy are you proud of me !? im a fat pig whore just like you !....garggggggllleeeeeeee....i love spit n my mouth, im a nasty little spit covered dirty fuckin pig!

Uhhh, can someone say Tourette's :worry:

aiight... so whats your beef with howard stern~!?

it may not be so much his fault as the fcc's but a few years back when his show was in our market, he said goddamn on the radio - not a religious fanatic but i just think he went too far, havent had much use for him ever since...