Clubplanet Nightlife Community

****charles feelgood @ peir 63, nov 27

nah... 27th is the night of judge jules.... im definitely seeing him... he kills it...

feelgood puts me to sleep... seriously, on the drive home from parties that were like 3-6 hours away we would play feelgood and everyone would pass the fuck out like 10 minutes into his tape, then the driver would throw on his/her own tape.. ahhh to each his own.. but if you're somewhat into trance judge jules is the way to go...

Yikes...The Judge or Feelgood!?! lol...

Partyin on the Pier sounds cool though...looks like they'll have huge tents set up and all... kinda like Bridgeview style (it's been like 4-5 years since I've been to Bridgeview!). And being on the water is different. Haven't heard Feelgood spin before either... oh wait...isn't Sanchez gonna be spinning that night too??? ACKHHH....

unless Roger is spinning that night..feelgood is the way to go. Jules gets props..but only cause he's fun to watch while he spins...he isnt that good of a DJ...

Yeah, why can't ALL DJs be as fun to watch as Jules!?! Guy throws his head up & down like there's no tomorrow...AND with a huge grin on his face! :hat:

And yes, Sanchez IS spinnin that night...decisions...decisions...

Disco...I dunno girl... Feelgood at the Pier would be a brand new experience for me...hmm...

I'm 100% going to Feelgood, I love me funk and I rather dance my ass off. I like Jules but he's not that great, feelgood all the way.

Oh and it's not only on the Pier, I think the frying pan which is the boat, might be open too.

Also they will have heaters, you know like the ones restaurants use outdoors, they look like giant lamps and work incredibly well, so it won't be cold really. This event is a fuckin must.

Yeah, why can't ALL DJs be as fun to watch as Jules!?! Guy throws his head up & down like there's no tomorrow...AND with a huge grin on his face! :hat:

And yes, Sanchez IS spinnin that night...decisions...decisions...

Disco...I dunno girl... Feelgood at the Pier would be a brand new experience for me...hmm...

either dj will be back again...

i def want to check out feelgood though....

where is sanchez, crobar?? im sure hell be back next month

either dj will be back again...

i def want to check out feelgood though....

where is sanchez, crobar?? im sure hell be back next month

if you're into house feelgood is the way to go... sanchez spins every other month it seems.. feelgood on a boat on a nice wintery night... c'mon you cant beat that...

im getting sick of clubs more and more i go to them...

its diffrent from when i first started to go out..

You can rest assured that this is a world a way from any club night. I'm glad that people recognize a unique evnt when they see one. The lack of parties in different type venues has been hurting the NYC scene for a while. Shit is gonna be crazy!!!!