Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say goodbye to sporty Hondas

bigpoppanils

according to CAR, Honda is pretty much giving up on the sports car market. Given current sals figures, Honda's management cannot make a case for redesigning the NSX. Plans for an S2000 redesign have been killed too.

The Integra (sold here as the RSX) Type R project has also been axed.

The Civic Type R (not sold here) may be killed off as well.

according to CAR, Honda is pretty much giving up on the sports car market. Given current sals figures, Honda's management cannot make a case for redesigning the NSX. Plans for an S2000 redesign have been killed too.

The Integra (sold here as the RSX) Type R project has also been axed.

The Civic Type R (not sold here) may be killed off as well.

Don't believe everything you read.

I could understand why they might scrap ideas for the NSX. It's a beautiful car but there hasn't been anything about it to be OMG! And I'd hate to see the S go its sooo tight. Then scrapping the RSX & Civic Type R? Not the bread and butter of the company but they just re-designed the RSX and as long as kids keep talking about V-TEC V-TEC V-TEC I don't think they're going anywhere. Maybe the Type R'll be extreme limited edition, or maybe they should make that the american SI.