Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some things you are deathly affraid of...

elementx

Dark water. The ocean, a lake, a river, a pool at night without underwater lights. I am a good swimmer, I am not worried about drowing, but not being able to see around me and under me makes me feel vulnerable. I live on a lake and used to have a SeaDoo and ride it behind my building. I did tricks in the water and spin around and jump it over my own waves and do tight turns and sometimes I flew off into the water. people who watched me out there could not believe that I was terrified of the water but I was. Yet I originally forced myself to go out there when my cousin bought his SeaDoo, to try to conquer my fear and have fun. The first few times I rode his Doo I had ightmares those nights of the water rushing up to get me while I was riding--the Doo wasn't sinking, the water was just rising up to get me. But then I got over it and bought my own SeaDoo, but truthfully I am still terrified of the dark waters.

I am afraid of losing my eyesight, becoming paralyzed, and dying without fulfilling my lifelong goals.

Cockroaches. Florida cockroaches. Those fuckers are fucking huge, and you never know when you're going to run into one. I'm a grown man but when I am confronted by those repulsive beasts I run away squealing like a little school girl. :aaah:

And sharks, especially great white sharks. They scare the shit out of me. But I am amazed and fascinated by them and watch any documentary or nature special involving them.

...me too...sharks fascinate the shit outta me.....the deep sea itself is fucking amazing..

...scared~~midgets...clowns...and crows....not to mention midgets dressed as clowns......

What do you think about the scene in my avatar? I always studied sharks when I was a kid, reading everything I could about them, but one thing I never knew and was completely amazed when I saw it on National Geographic, was how great whites can propell themselves out of the water at great speeds to snatch seals swimming on the surface. I didn't think they had the manueverability like orcas to do that, because it had never been mentioned in any book that I'd read.

Maybe my next avatar will be of a clown midget in a shark's mouth. :)

What do you think about the scene in my avatar? I always studied sharks when I was a kid, reading everything I could about them, but one thing I never knew and was completely amazed when I saw it on National Geographic, was how great whites can propell themselves out of the water at great speeds to snatch seals swimming on the surface. I didn't think they had the manueverability like orcas to do that, because it had never been mentioned in any book that I'd read.

Maybe my next avatar will be of a clown midget in a shark's mouth. :)

Thats kind of Disturbing...where does the clown come in to all this?

Being broke as fuck and living in the streets.

This has only been a new fear as i have decided to leave my current occupation.

I'm not scared of dying, although I used to be very frieghtened of death. I guess now that I am a couple years older I have finally realized that we are all going to die and since everyone dies it can't be that hard. I have always been afraid at failing at whatever I tried - I don't think death is going to be that difficult to fail at.