Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj snow mama

phatbastad

So the cable guy dicked u over eh? :mad:

YES! So pissed! We get home right at 10am, okay sitting, waiting, watching, supposed to be there 10-12, 12 no show, Mike finally calls at 2pm, they say we'll be there at 3pm, 3pm rolls around no show. THen he gets a message, we were there at 3:15pm, NO YOU WEREN'T we were sitting right there! Liars! Now I have another week without TV and have to wait for them on Saturday :(

Is it true Mike is not allowed to shove any pills up his ass?

:laugh: :laugh:

Mike-Please Jess, PLEASE let me stick one in my ass.

Jess-umm, I am seconding guessing marrying u, u fucking weirdo.

Mike-But Jess, all the cool people are butt bumping tonight, why can’t I? The girl with the big pink fluffy hat highly recommends it before parties, but not before clubs.

Jess-No, now fucking drop it.

Oh, come on guys I did not say anything of the sort cookie!

I said something like "you better not, or I'll kill you", see much more calm and collected. :laugh: Seriously though that's just the way that I talk, he knows he can do whatever he wants, I'm just making the smart decisions in the relationship. If you told him that shoving a fucking liq. of K up his before going to bed would make him have sweet dreams he would think that's a good idea too, he's very susceptable to suggestions by others. :laugh: The reason why I say I didn't want him too is because all I can think of is the problems down the line some day that can cause.... Like as in colon cancer?? I'm just looking out for him, because I love him so much. :)

I have never given an ultimatum to him, he knows that. I wouldn't be able to stick to it.

Oh, come on guys I did not say anything of the sort cookie!

I said something like "you better not, or I'll kill you", see much more calm and collected. :laugh: Seriously though that's just the way that I talk, he knows he can do whatever he wants, I'm just making the smart decisions in the relationship. If you told him that shoving a fucking liq. of K up his before going to bed would make him have sweet dreams he would think that's a good idea too, he's very susceptable to suggestions by others. :laugh: The reason why I say I didn't want him too is because all I can think of is the problems down the line some day that can cause.... Like as in colon cancer?? I'm just looking out for him, because I love him so much. :)

I have never given an ultimatum to him, he knows that. I wouldn't be able to stick to it.

damn...cut the guy some slack...if he wants to shove pills up his ass I don't think it's your place to say anything...you're one of those REALLY bossy broads aren't you?