Clubplanet Nightlife Community

solitude...

dgmodel

you ever just want to be alone sometimes, and not see anyone or speak to anyone and just chill by yourself~!? is it normal that sometimes id rather stay home alone and listen to music than hang out with ppl~!? not on a daily basis or for long periods of time but just once in a while... anyone ever feel like this~!?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you ever just want to be alone sometimes, and not see anyone or speak to anyone and just chill by yourself~!? is it normal that sometimes id rather stay home alone and listen to music than hang out with ppl~!? not on a daily basis or for long periods of time but just once in a while... anyone ever feel like this~!?

YES...and it is normal.

however lately ive been needing to be aorund people more than being alone...

well ive spent the better of this yr being on my own, and it can really wear you down. need to balance shit out...and at the moment there's alot of that to be done..

that sucks...

salerno01.GIF

but keep in mind you always have a friend here in nyc...

sidenote you think people with multiple personality disorder ever feel alone~!?

it is perfectly normal and healthy to have alone time...i work, go to the gym, and go to school mon-fri...i am always around ppl...on the weekends i just love those days of chillin alone and doing my own thang...take today for example...laying on the couch watching football and having some snacks...no one to bother me...its great...

...i love driving alone........like driving down the shore.....and shit.....prob if i had to pick i'd say solo....much better........

mos def...especially since u can blast ur music and have the windows down and u dont have to worry bout the person in the car with u...

mos def...especially since u can blast ur music and have the windows down and u dont have to worry bout the person in the car with u...

hell yeah... thats one one of my favourite things to do, just go on a long drive some place with nice scenery and shit... i used to drive all the way out to captree state park and then back home... nice ride, plus theres like 8 mile straight away where you can just book... i got one of my old cars up to 135mph on that bitch a while back...