Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ's DJ David Quest opening for Eddie Baez this friday @ Ikon

nomembername bro, are you hittin on me?

Hell fuckin no, wtf please don't ever ask me that question again. 1,000 % def not gay, have a sexy blonde girl who I love. Man just the thought scare's the shit out of me :vomit2:

haha tell them larry. yo your girlfriends friend is hot. the one in the pic u showed me,lol hey dont get to ripped up tonight, i might be hittin spirit with you guys tomorrow night if i can get back to school on sunday.

Z

There is no doubt in my mind that dave is gonna rip IKON a new ASShole. I've been right by his side and seen him do it many times to numerous clubs, and there will be nothing different about tonight.... except...well..... it could be BETTER!!! See you all there. Kill it Dave.

BM

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow now that we have a rip it sick on this thread your party is bound to succeed. Good luck and enjoy your large empty venue.

One.

:half:

no you moron... it's only official when you have a hey ya doin' in the thread.. so..

heyyyyyyyyy ya doiNNN

Guest distort909
Hi people I just wanted to say to come out and support david quest. You'll have lots of fun dancing with these 3 promoters and maybe if maria and that parade freak help out you might get 15 - 20 people on the main floor. For those of you that don't enjoy the massively full main floor you can go to the empty hiphop room where everyone is. Enjoy!

:party:

lol you funny..............................

i promote for gonzo........................... where he plays i go.................... & you know what i did my job & if the weather wasnt so bad i would have had a larger crowd............... but one person promoting isnt doing anything for a huge club.

Guest distort909
Hopefully you'll be able to beat out Gonzo cause 12 people @ ikon last friday is hard to beat son.

One.

we had like 150 there for him between our friends........... & more would have been there if the weather wasnt bad. how many friend do you have that would support u? i think for 2 people promoting with only one week to do it did a good job.

but i see your a hater & a troll. so carry on.