Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ's DJ David Quest opening for Eddie Baez this friday @ Ikon

thats right this friday DJ David Quest will be spinning at Ikon from 10pm to 1am and then the Legendary Super Producer Eddie Baez takes over the tables for a sick night of music. There will be a cd give-a-way of quests new cd. and trust me all his cds are sick. I have recently just heard his new cd and the word I would use is amazing.

For all the exit haters out there dont bash Ikon until u hit it up. I personally have not been there yet but from all the reviews and friends i know that have been there they have said that it is nothing like exit and that they would pay again to go to Ikon. This is what I have been told and read so check it out if you love some hard tribal and house music.

yo yo friday is going to be sick, who is in this week for some sick beats. everyone knows what eddie can lay down but i want everyone to hit it early and check out the new upcoming dj david quest. he has had guest spots all over nyc/nj and has never let down. lets get this party started right fools. haha.

Z

Rip It Sick dave and eddie

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to emphasize that this is going to be great party and that you should definitely come and check it out. I have several CD's of Quest's from back in the day when I used to throw parties at Limelight and other clubs, and Dave had given me a few cd's. I still have these cd's and I can say right now they are in my car and ready to be played. He has great mixing skills and he knows exactly what to drop to get the crowd going. No matter what I think you should come down and enjoy his sounds along with Eddie B, and hell you get a free CD, and you got to see the hotties that hang with the ELEMENTZ crew! See ya there! :gang:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to emphasize that this is going to be great party and that you should definitely come and check it out. I have several CD's of Quest's from back in the day when I used to throw parties at Limelight and other clubs, and Dave had given me a few cd's. I still have these cd's and I can say right now they are in my car and ready to be played. He has great mixing skills and he knows exactly what to drop to get the crowd going. No matter what I think you should come down and enjoy his sounds along with Eddie B, and hell you get a free CD, and you got to see the hotties that hang with the ELEMENTZ crew! See ya there! :gang:

Hi people I just wanted to say to come out and support david quest. You'll have lots of fun dancing with these 3 promoters and maybe if maria and that parade freak help out you might get 15 - 20 people on the main floor. For those of you that don't enjoy the massively full main floor you can go to the empty hiphop room where everyone is. Enjoy!

:party:

:half:

I am really lookin forward to this friday night at Ikon hearing Quest spin...I have never been to Ikon either & have only heard great things about it....I hope to meet a lot of new people there as well....Dave's cd's are definitely awesome from one cd to another....I can't wait to see you Larry :biggrin: Jack, you are going as well??? it's been a long time since i have seen you ...

Hi people I just wanted to say to come out and support david quest. You'll have lots of fun dancing with these 3 promoters and maybe if maria and that parade freak help out you might get 15 - 20 people on the main floor. For those of you that don't enjoy the massively full main floor you can go to the empty hiphop room where everyone is. Enjoy!

:party:

first of all im not a promoter. i used to be one in the past. im just replyin cause dave is a good friend and a great dj. so dont bash when you dont know the dj or there people. but i know ur probally just going to come back and bash some more. and all of the people that do know daves music and do support him will just laugh at your posts, so post away.

Z

first of all im not a promoter. i used to be one in the past. im just replyin cause dave is a good friend and a great dj. so dont bash when you dont know the dj or there people. but i know ur probally just going to come back and bash some more. and all of the people that do know daves music and do support him will just laugh at your posts, so post away.

Z

Hopefully you'll be able to beat out Gonzo cause 12 people @ ikon last friday is hard to beat son.

One.

I am really lookin forward to this friday night at Ikon hearing Quest spin...I have never been to Ikon either & have only heard great things about it....I hope to meet a lot of new people there as well....Dave's cd's are definitely awesome from one cd to another....I can't wait to see you Larry :biggrin: Jack, you are going as well??? it's been a long time since i have seen you ...

hey hun, i wish i could make it. i was going to take a day off from school but i have two projects and reports to get done that it will be imposible for me to get up there. i also have my grandmothers 75th party on that saturday. but i get off for like 2 weeks for xmas break so we will all definitly hit a club up. maybe do new years with everyone again somewhere in the city. hope things are well with you hun. talk to ya soon.

Z

This is why I never post, because persoanlly I'm not one for smart ass comments from people who don't know their ass from their elbow. I'm not a promotor and haven't been for some time now, I'm doing FRIEND a favor by posting this post. The other 3 people that posted aren't promotors as well, just friends that have heard Quest spin and who enjoy his music. I know everyone has their own opinnion, but damn lets fuckin grow up for once. Everyone fuckin person on this board post shit about there dj's and whatever party they are doing, if you dont agree with the dj or the venue then oh well. :gang:

This is why I never post, because persoanlly I'm not one for smart ass comments from people who don't know their ass from their elbow. I'm not a promotor and haven't been for some time now, I'm doing FRIEND a favor by posting this post. The other 3 people that posted aren't promotors as well, just friends that have heard Quest spin and who enjoy his music. I know everyone has their own opinnion, but damn lets fuckin grow up for once. Everyone fuckin person on this board post shit about there dj's and whatever party they are doing, if you dont agree with the dj or the venue then oh well. :gang:

very well said bro. ya know what though, who gives a shit what other people say that dont know dave or his music. let them miss the party. more fun for the people that hit it up. we should get back into promoting, lol. i know i am going to do a guest hostin at deko one night when im back from school. lets tear it up.

Z

Hmmmmm...what can I say. A Night at IKON for everyone to see. David Quest ripping it sikk from 10pm-1am. This will be the night to hear what his has on the main floor. The Elementz Crew has come a long way to succeed its boundries and overcome all factors in this bizz. A crew to watch for not only in Jersey, but also in NYC. This new team of old skool and new skool promoters are deffiniotly ready to show the scene what they are made of!!! Can't forget the DJ's, David Quest & Billy Mantani. I have just about every CD Dave has put out and every CD Billy has put out. These 2 DJ's have there own styles and sounds. Best to luck to David Quest 11/19/04 @ IKON.

Tour Dates:

11/19/04 @ IKON ~ David Quest 10pm-1am

11/26/04 @ Cricket Club "R3M!X 5" ~ David Quest & Billy Mantani

12/3/04 @ Club Zero ~ David Quest & Billy Mantani 10pm-1am

12/7/04 @ R Bar "Tweekin Tuesdays Grand Opening" ~ David Quest 10pm-2am

RIP IT SICKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow now that we have a rip it sick on this thread your party is bound to succeed. Good luck and enjoy your large empty venue.

One.

you really must have to much time on your hands if you going into a thread which you know NOBODY and bash there post. get a life would you. we can give two shits about what you say and you know something. everyone that posts in this thread is just laughin at you makin calls to others. thanks for the attention. and your words dont mean anything cause you dont know shit about the dj or the actual promoters behind david quest or the friends that support him. so the more you keep postin the longer this thread will stay up towards the top, so thanks ahead of time when and if you post again.

Z

You'll have lots of fun dancing with these 3 promoters and maybe if maria and that parade freak help out you might get 15 - 20 people on the main floor.

um... freak? that's funny... besides that, are you implying i'm a promoter? nope :) just a fan of good music and a friend of gonzo's :)

you really must have to much time on your hands if you going into a thread which you know NOBODY and bash there post. get a life would you. we can give two shits about what you say and you know something. everyone that posts in this thread is just laughin at you makin calls to others. thanks for the attention. and your words dont mean anything cause you dont know shit about the dj or the actual promoters behind david quest or the friends that support him. so the more you keep postin the longer this thread will stay up towards the top, so thanks ahead of time when and if you post again.

Z

Amen :clap::clap::clap:

Hey Luz, why don't you sit on this and rotate :finger:

4 minus 3

Hey Luz, why don't you sit on this and rotate :finger:

4 minus 3

Listen you imitation drama freak I am here for our demented torture not for the nice supporters of gonzo and david quest. These two have brought in supporters to show that they are good and are reppin for true music heads. I am here to inform all our wonderful readers those that post and those that don't that ikon will be empty and dead. If you guys don't like it go plug your ears with your penis shrivels and cover your eyes with your schlong balls you bunch of liverlipped yammers.

Listen you imitation drama freak I am here for our demented torture not for the nice supporters of gonzo and david quest. These two have brought in supporters to show that they are good and are reppin for true music heads. I am here to inform all our wonderful readers those that post and those that don't that ikon will be empty and dead. If you guys don't like it go plug your ears with your penis shrivels and cover your eyes with your schlong balls you bunch of liverlipped yammers.

Hey Luz, keep up the good job of informing the CP people...keep it real

4 minus 3

oh and I was very offended by the "imitation drama freak" comment