Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best dancers

I rule!! cwm1.gif Nah j/k! I haven't been able to watch to many ppl here bust a move so I can't help yah. But, welcome to the board!!! Be careful, it's addicting. Especially if you start hanging out with these great people. Make a dinner meetup or a club meetup and your hooked. Have fun, stay as long as you like cwm20.gif and stay safe.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

Do a big favor and edit your profile so we know where you are from, gender, etc...

We do see each other relatively often.

Welcome to the board. Read and listen, then post, but be forewarned. This is addictive.

I am *not* the best dancer on this board.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

Originally posted by smashlips:

ok granted i haven't met everyone on this board, but my vote for tha female goes to divalicious.. cwm1.gif

Thats cause you ain't seen me move, baby!

cwm1.gif

How are ya?? Hope to see you again when I go up again.

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

hey you new people listen up here.. also dont get into to much bulllshit lol.. there seems to be alot of bullshit .. so keep it clean too ok all thanks.. and post on

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

(SASHA & JOHN DIGWEED) (johnny v) (russ reign)(soul assasin ) [TUNNEL] thats whats its all about baby

Dont't know if I'm the best, given that I have only seen the dirtyslapper dance.........but I tell you what, I'm sure I could be one of the more amusing dancers, in particular when I attempt to incorporate as many sporting activities as possible into the moves.....from ten pin bowling to baseball to archery to tennis, I got it covered, and boy does it look ridiculous cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

does the electric slide count? If so, I could learn it.

Wouldn't it be cool at the next club meetup if the whole group busted out doing the slide together?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.

I think that's really funny!! I can picture it in my head!!! tee hee

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

aight then, the next time you guys have a meet up and i'm in town, remind me that i owe ya a belly dance hehehhee. (evil grin)

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

I wish i could be a good dancer... no idea how to learn, though. :-( I have fun but I don't think anyone would get a kick out of watching me! My friends drag me to raves sometimes and I'm just like what the hell... how do people learn to do that stuff?

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Greetings and salutations newbie!!!

I have been told I dance well but you'll have to come out and see for yourself!!!

Diva is good

Sinemny is such a good dancer....she's a cutie girly dancer.......love yas babe

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Dont't know if I'm the best, given that I have only seen the dirtyslapper dance.........but I tell you what, I'm sure I could be one of the more amusing dancers, in particular when I attempt to incorporate as many sporting activities as possible into the moves.....from ten pin bowling to baseball to archery to tennis, I got it covered, and boy does it look ridiculous cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

i have to see this!!!!

------------------

kissing.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Thanks Sweets! cwm38.gif Just doing what I love!

See you at S&D on Friday?? cwm30.gif

nope i will be in thee bluegrass state, also known as....kentucky..., listening to my dad play the banjo while i dance around in the haystack out back (barefoot of course).

------------------

kissing.gif