Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT is starting a new resedency at Spirit.

mscrew

1st

WHAT A DUMB EXCUSE!..LMAO PLEASE RE READ EVERYTHING YOU WROTE!

2nd

IF YOU DONT CARE BOUT EITHER DJ THEN WHY TALK ABOUT THEM AND THERE FANS?

3rd

I READ YOUR POST &

I HAD TO TELL YOU TO STFU CAUSE YOUR DOIN THE SAME SHIT!

4th

FOR A PERSON THAT CLAIMS THAT THIS IS BAD FOR THE SCENE...HEY DUMBASS DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR THE ONE CREATING IT AND FANNING THE FLAMES....LIKE WHAT YOU MENTIONED "whole eastcoast westcoast thing"..THE MEDIA HYPED THAT UP..AND YOUR DOIN THE SAME SHIT!...CAUSE NO 1 REALLY GIVES A FUK ABOUT THIS DT AND JP FAN HATING SHIT BUT YOU....SO PLEASE STFU WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!

yea but he's funnier than you, you whine, he wins

1st

WHAT A DUMB EXCUSE!..LMAO PLEASE RE READ EVERYTHING YOU WROTE!

2nd

IF YOU DONT CARE BOUT EITHER DJ THEN WHY TALK ABOUT THEM AND THERE FANS?

3rd

I READ YOUR POST &

I HAD TO TELL YOU TO STFU CAUSE YOUR DOIN THE SAME SHIT!

4th

FOR A PERSON THAT CLAIMS THAT THIS IS BAD FOR THE SCENE...HEY DUMBASS DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR THE ONE CREATING IT AND FANNING THE FLAMES....LIKE WHAT YOU MENTIONED "whole eastcoast westcoast thing"..THE MEDIA HYPED THAT UP..AND YOUR DOIN THE SAME SHIT!...CAUSE NO 1 REALLY GIVES A FUK ABOUT THIS DT AND JP FAN HATING SHIT BUT YOU....SO PLEASE STFU WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!

1) ok, done and done...

2) i'm commenting bc mad people are putting down parties they know nothing about.. pretty stupid to me... so im throwing in my 2 cents.. it's stupid to rip on something you know jackshit about...

3) ok

4) im not ruining the scene.. im not fanning any flames.. im just stating that a good portion of "the scene" is sick of another good portion of "the scene" and rips on them every chance they can... but i am done polluting this already staten island garbage dump of a thread so if you would like to continue this feel free to PM me and i will give you my aim screenname.. peace..

sat. nights are already fucked....if DT comes in for fridays THANK THE FUCKING LORD!

he could have guest dj's spin with him...that would be uber dope

If it wasn't for Saturdays being packed each week with JP, Spirit would have probably closed by now, because they certianly weren't doing well before...But now they are not only still open, they are spending big $$$$ on a Phazon.

Also, if Danny spins there on a regular basis, I hope he does it alone, he isn't the same when he splits a night with another dj...

well count me in for the one night party!!! :bounce:

and if this becomes a residency, then that shyt is oFF da hOOk!! my friday nite plans will be SET...his shit will sound crazy in there, cuz they're gettin a new phazon(sp?) system in there. oh mannnn.... :dj:

n thats wat i thought about the 'no alcohol' thing too...that they lost their license....but its true...no alcohol = more drugs...but who's NOT fucked up at Danny's parties NEWAY?!?!

If DT was going to have residency at Spirit on Fri's, it would definitely complement JP's Sat nights there. I'd be for it all the way. It would be great parties on back to back nights!! Again the chances of this happening though are like the Knicks winning a championship it seems. It all depends on DT in the end. Does he have residency in Miami right now? Also what are these rumors of JP playing at SF next year? Isn't SF done for good? People really love to dwell in the past for the most part in here.

If it wasn't for Saturdays being packed each week with JP, Spirit would have probably closed by now, because they certianly weren't doing well before...But now they are not only still open, they are spending big $$$$ on a Phazon.

Also, if Danny spins there on a regular basis, I hope he does it alone, he isn't the same when he splits a night with another dj...

JP is a standup dude...ive met him before and seems like a good person....the crowd he attracts is what kills me....sucks for his PR but what can u do...he packs he so whatever...more power to him...i still think the crowd slobs the knob at that place...

and if danny spins with the RIGHT talent with him, it should be a dope night....

no alochol is the way to go, and I WILL CONTINUE what i did at 6 HUBERT STREET meaning that if i see you doin drugs im telling the bouncers to get you outta there. Danny doesnt like his crowd being on drugs unlike a certain sat night dj who happily does them himself adn gets tyhem from his crowd. And if you knew your history all greatest parties NEVER SERVED ALCOHOL.

no alochol is the way to go, and I WILL CONTINUE what i did at 6 HUBERT STREET meaning that if i see you doin drugs im telling the bouncers to get you outta there. Danny doesnt like his crowd being on drugs unlike a certain sat night dj who happily does them himself adn gets tyhem from his crowd. And if you knew your history all greatest parties NEVER SERVED ALCOHOL.

so u gunna tell the bouncers if u see me smokin weed? :laugh:

so wait, dt does not do any drugs?

lolllllllllllllllllll

are you fucking kidding me, not only are you some sort of dance music missionary you are also a narc, your worse than i thought

this is good advice.....you should follow it....

umm.. was this warranted? i do follow it.. i let people do their thing... my original comment was bc you made a comment about spirit sat nights bc you're bitter for some reason about their sat night parties... so if you didnt have to throw your 2 cents in then i wouldnt have had to open my mouth...

and to the bull.... get the securty guard bc someone is doing drugs??? lol...

OMG!! U must be joking. I thought U were pretty cool and even defended you when that idiot Thiado attacked U for No reason but U are just a self-righteous holier than thou asshole. Why don't you join the police academy or soemthing. Just dance and MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS !

OMG!! U must be joking. I thought U were pretty cool and even defended you when that idiot Thiado attacked U for No reason but U are just a self-righteous holier than thou asshole. Why don't you join the police academy or soemthing. Just dance and MIND YOUR OWN FUCKIN' BUSINESS !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Told you shorty knows everyone.

He knows dt

he knows all djs from 1914 - present

lol

He even talked to DT

He keeps talking to DT on a daily basis

Shorty is bad lol

no drugs my ass

I saw you at Crobar huge pills with that SALVADOREAN

exactly D when dt and i spoke about it a few months ago

Shorty you fucking PIECE OF SHIT

Shut the fuck up...

you big fucking liar bastard liar

been on the scene since 1960 stfu already

shorty please put some 3feet heels and dress white

enough of that FUCKING BANDANA and black dresss

wtf shorty

People will do there share of drugs no matter where you go. They will always try to get away with it no matter what. I'm sure a ton of people did drugs at plenty of DT's parties, not only at JP's nights. Not even you could stop them, but I see what your trying to do here. There are many who go overboard with their drug use, and those people should be tossed out, because they are their own worst enemy in the end. The bottom line is that it's up to each individual to be responsible for themselves and whomever there with and to make sure that if they do anything to be in control of there actions no matter the night or club you check out.

Telling on every single person that does something is absurd, because you won't be able to enjoy your night that evening. If you want to do this you may as well become a security guard at a night club or sign up w/ the NYPD and then become a Narc. What it all boils down to is that it shouldn't be about drugs or alcohol, it should be about the music and the people who share in the passion for the music. The dancing could also be included, because it's part of the vibe. The problem is trying to get the focus of the club scene to be centered more on the positive interaction of all types of people on any given night due to the music. Instead of the focus being on excessive or out of control drug use which is too often associated w/ the club scene.

damm this shit is pretty heated in here with all the bashing the bashers...lol

you should all just STFU AND DANCE..now that's a good idea..=]

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG arg..couldn't have said it better myself!! can't we all just DANCE?!?!

this arguing shit is ridiculous....come on man. we go out for the music, so DANCE for the music!! go to watever parties U like, chill wit ya friends, n be in ya own world...no problems...no worries...who cares about who goes to wat parties n wat they're wearing? as long as ur wit ur own crew n the beatz are sickkkkk...then WHO CARES ABOUT NEONE ELSE?? just do u n have a good ass time. HEAR THE BEATZ...DANCE TO THE BEATZ... :)