Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funny things that have happened to you

lafemcaliente

during sex.

it's been a while for me, so i'll go old skool with this one.. i was in a department store with a boyfriend when i was younger, and i was in a dressing room trying something on. he came in and one thing led to another, you know the drill..

so while we're doin' it, some random bitch comes in the dressing room next to us, and there was a space at the bottom so you could see who was next to you if you were so inclined, lol.. we stop for two seconds, and as soon as the chick walked in the dressing room, she let this obscene monster fart rip, then she walked out. we were laughing so hard we could barely put our clothes back on and get the eff outta there.

during sex.

it's been a while for me, so i'll go old skool with this one.. i was in a department store with a boyfriend when i was younger, and i was in a dressing room trying something on. he came in and one thing led to another, you know the drill..

so while we're doin' it, some random bitch comes in the dressing room next to us, and there was a space at the bottom so you could see who was next to you if you were so inclined, lol.. we stop for two seconds, and as soon as the chick walked in the dressing room, she let this obscene monster fart rip, then she walked out. we were laughing so hard we could barely put our clothes back on and get the eff outta there.

ROTFLMMFAOOOOOOOOOOO ! :rofl::laugh:

I think, the funniest thing that ever happened during sex, was the time one of my ex-girlfriends were going at it. It started out, we had dinner, enchiladas. Well, afterwards, we got hot and heavy. She got on top and was riding me hard, suddenly I felt a vibration on my cock. She farted, and it stunk so bad, we ended up sleeping in the living room. I couldn't stop laughing, and she was beet red.

bangin this chick up the poopa and she shit all over the place...I mean like that really, really wet type of diarrhea shit :drool:

Same thing happened to me - only a bit more details to follow...

So I was banin' this girl in the ass on the living room floor of my dad's house and she started a slight leak. It was quite nasty but I finished anyway, cause I'm a guy and I'm all about bustin' a nut. Afterwards, I went to take a shower and clean up and then she followed in and cleaned up too. after the showers, we were sitting on the couch watching tv and kind of just hangin' out. My dad walked in and walked all the way around the house and then came back in the living room and said, "you smell that?"

I said, "smell what?"

the he replied, "you smell that shit?! I think the damn septic tank is backed up again?"

Guest gabo
during sex.

waiiiit a min! u told me girls don't fart!!

I have a 4 post wooden bed ( really nice, ) and it's got a nice clearence between the floor and the bed(14to 18 in.) and there were 3 (now there's 2 ) wood support bars and we were going at hot and heavy and the next thing you know it's like we were free falling. The bars slipped off the rail and the box spring and mattress fell through. it was kinda of. now before there's a fat jokes I 'm only 165 and 5'10 and she was 125 and 5'7

Guest gabo
they dont, unless they arent pretty..

then it's a whole new ball game.

ohhhhhh ok so now when I look at a ugly bitch I will know she has a stinky ass