Clubplanet Nightlife Community

birds and the bees...

dgmodel

Except for the bees pollinating the flowers, it doesn't have anything to do with sex. Birds lay eggs in a nest, not a vagina. I never understood why they called it the birds and bees either, though maybe the bees stinging you with their prick is the origin. But when my parents told me how babies are made, when they said that the daddy puts his pee pee into the mommy's vagina, I literally laughed out loud for 10 minutes straight because the idea of a man and a woman doing that was funnier than shit to me. When I went to school the next day and told my high school buddies about the birds and the bees, they laughed their asses off too. But I think they were laughing at me not with me. :huh:

I don't think that I can. Every parent makes up their own version or way of telling the way babies are made. Like "the facts of life", it's just a way of labelling the telling of the process. Someone in the days of yesteryear probably called the storytelling process "the birds and the bees" because it sounded good for the kids, since it was a story about how nature works and kids understand birds and bees as part of nature.

Re: what you said about confusing the kids more...when I was a child I asked my parents what a virgin was. They told me it was a woman who hadn't been married yet, because they didn't want to tell me about sex yet. Talk about being confused, I didn't understand why I heard other parents discussing women who weren't virgins when they were married. I wondered, if a virgin was a woman who wasn't married, then how could she possibly not be a virgin before she was married?

Guest gabo
I don't think that I can. Every parent makes up their own version or way of telling the way babies are made. Like "the facts of life", it's just a way of labelling the telling of the process. Someone in the days of yesteryear probably called the storytelling process "the birds and the bees" because it sounded good for the kids, since it was a story about how nature works and kids understand birds and bees as part of nature.

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the girls nipples in ur sig!!

Really gabo? I'm glad you do, I wish I could give them to you, if I could persuade her to pay you a house call. LOL

I couldn't believe this, I had to laugh: Someone just sent me a neg rep, just a few minutes ago, linked to this very thread, asking me to please change my sig pic because he/she didn't like her body. Go figure. He couldn't have PMd me or said it in the open, he had to neg rep me and lower my points to let me know that he didn't like her body. Some people. :hat:

how about just tell them the truth~!? i dont get it... another thing i truly despise that ppl do that involve children... is they speak to them in that stupid baby voice... if i ever am crazy enough to get marry, and even wildlier more insane to have children, i would flip out... dont talk to my kid in that stupid voice with made up words... speak to him intelligently or as if youd be having a regular convo.. i think thats the best way for them to learn...

Guest gabo
Really gabo? I'm glad you do, I wish I could give them to you, if I could persuade her to pay you a house call. LOL

I couldn't believe this, I had to laugh: Someone just sent me a neg rep, just a few minutes ago, linked to this very thread, asking me to please change my sig pic because he/she didn't like her body. Go figure. He couldn't have PMd me or said it in the open, he had to neg rep me and lower my points to let me know that he didn't like her body. Some people. :hat:

who and why would they do that? That giurl is perfect. what guy woudnt wanna drop a load on her chin?

how about just tell them the truth~!? i dont get it... another thing i truly despise that ppl do that involve children... is they speak to them in that stupid baby voice... if i ever am crazy enough to get marry, and even wildlier more insane to have children, i would flip out... dont talk to my kid in that stupid voice with made up words... speak to him intelligently or as if youd be having a regular convo.. i think thats the best way for them to learn...

Absolutely, I so agree. I can't stand hearing adults talk to kids that way, it's so forced and fake. When I talk to kids I do put a slight amount more cheer into my voice because kids don't understand that your stress or frustration is from everyday life and not directed at them, but other people who I hear go overboard with it. I do try, and manage it, to talk to kids in a normal way like I would an adult, but in a way that the child will understand, leaving out socially technical terms and expressions that a child hasn't matured enough to understand.

lol i found that as well when i googled it...

yeah, that's where I found it too. I as actually trying to find the story behind it but to no prevail.

If I were to put 1/5th the amount of time I spend searching the internet for stupid shit like that into actually doing my work I would be...wait a minute, fuck that.

lol same here.. if googling was a paying job, id be bill gates...

Werd. I can find the atomic weight of the earth combined with two of pluto's moons and the exact number of wing flaps an eagle has to make to fly a mile, but I can't find the drive to input personal data into a database to save my fucking life.