Cuz she heard I was packin' meat

I bagged the freak

And hit the tele, got the phillies, lifted her belly

And put it in her mouth like Akinyele

Far from ugly

But they used to say I'm too chubby, but since the money

The honies got nuthin' but love for me

Big%20Pun.jpg

"A bully's (sociopath) apparent self-esteem and self-confidence is actually arrogance, an unsustainable belief of invulnerability honed from his willingness to act outside the bounds of society to ensure their survival. Targets (or victims) are people who can see through the arrogance to perceive the empty shell behind it - and bullies can sense who can see through them, furthering the target's elimination."

thank god I'm moving FAR away next year. I'm over this trite BS :mad:

I didn't write it either. I don't care what some nobody thinks of anything I have to say.. My guess would be the same person who is sexxybeastNY,

who posted my pix 2 months ago here:

the beast strikes back

--when I wasn't even posting here at all...

funny those pix we're taken by rachel & company about 2 years ago--she held on to them--which is wack in it own, claimed they were in her email, lies to cover up lies...

SO WHO IS SEXXYBEASTNY? why doesn't sexy beast post who I adressed it to? she's scrrrd! Is she related to the your other alter egos that got banned, like JUSTUW8NC, KALIGRRL69, and whatever the 3rd one was...

she even thought 'raincrydjwhore' was me, had dan do a background check that she has never admitted to, & it turns out it was SOMEONE ELSE who had enough of her & her pussywhipped doormat boyfriend/husband/pimp. my record is clean, hers is not, why she wont admit it is beyond me, I forgave them for it along time ago, but if you can't admit your faults then you're just a piece of shit who deserves NO RESPECT.

I'm not that much of a coward, nor do I care to put forth much effort when it's so much easier to post under my own name.

Besides, I have nothing to hide.

and phatman, straight from me: you post too much and you need to get a sense of humour and a life--OFFLINE. Postwhoring makes you fat & boring.

Unlike some cowards here, I don't need to hide behind a screen name to get MY point across.

Good day to all.

:laugh:X10

I didn't write it either. I don't care what some nobody thinks of anything I have to say.. My guess would be the same person who is sexxybeastNY,

who posted my pix 2 months ago here:

the beast strikes back

--when I wasn't even posting here at all...

funny those pix we're taken by rachel & company about 2 years ago--she held on to them--which is wack in it own, claimed they were in her email, lies to cover up lies...

SO WHO IS SEXXYBEASTNY? why doesn't sexy beast post who I adressed it to? she's scrrrd! Is she related to the your other alter egos that got banned, like JUSTUW8NC, KALIGRRL69, and whatever the 3rd one was...

she even thought 'raincrydjwhore' was me, had dan do a background check that she has never admitted to, & it turns out it was SOMEONE ELSE who had enough of her & her pussywhipped doormat boyfriend/husband/pimp. my record is clean, hers is not, why she wont admit it is beyond me, I forgave them for it along time ago, but if you can't admit your faults then you're just a piece of shit who deserves NO RESPECT.

I'm not that much of a coward, nor do I care to put forth much effort when it's so much easier to post under my own name.

Besides, I have nothing to hide.

and phatman, straight from me: you post too much and you need to get a sense of humour and a life--OFFLINE. Postwhoring makes you fat & boring.

Unlike some cowards here, I don't need to hide behind a screen name to get MY point across.

Good day to all.

okay what pics are you talking about and what the hell where you doing on MY test thread that clearly stated "stay out........" didn't think i was referring to you dumbass?? or or is yout twat so stretched out now that your clients try to fuck you in your ear and damaged your brain in the process.......why don't you get yourself some health insurance and get some meds hun.....:idea: unlike you, i don't need to hide behind alter-egos.....usually people with BIG secrets such as yourself are very comfortable adopting different personalities....it's part of your life unfortunately.

btw, i don't know who you keeping calling coward around here.......you're good at being an internet rough skank but when you see me in person don't run away next time okay????? :biggrin:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...zing!.....and misk i know it wasnt you, i was just shooting the shit.....as well as demonstrating how funny and fucked up the random rep givers are.....lol